Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH RESPONDS TO INTERESTING COMMENTS BY LEE FARLEY

Rather to my surprise, Judyth has already sent me comments to post in response to Lee.

JUDYTH REPLIES:

Lee's comments are in italics, Judyth's remarks in response are in bold or in CAPS.

a) I find this difficult to believe. I would think that if LHO was being run as an agent out of
Angleton’s office through the ONI then surely Robert Webster would have been run the same way.

==No, if the same pattern is used and an agent 'breaks', they are all in danger of being identified
as to their training, options, etc. To use a Russian example, the defector Tasarov, a Russian naval
officer, the CIA and HUAC decided not to handle him the same way they would a higher-ranking
defector. He never reached the public eye. That is an example I know about and have records about.

Now, if HUAC and CIA decide to treat two different Soviet defectors differently, can they not also opt
to treat FAKE defectors differently? they have different missions, too. Lee was originally supposed to
become a college student, he told me. Instead, he got sent to Minsk....

Here is a nice observation about the times:

"In His Defector He Trusted"
Gérald Arboit
01-05-2007

"No process is as old and simple as that of intelligence: using a defector to obtain information from
the “other side”, especially in the case of a closed political system such as the Soviet Regime. In the
first twenty years of the Cold War, the CIA was not very familiar with this game1. Reasons were diverse:
its inability to operate in the USSR before 1961, because of the opposition of the State Department; the
strong control of the KGB in the Soviet territory, that made it quite impossible for an American to operate
freely, and on the Soviet people during Stalin’s era. A logical consequence were the technical programs
devised by the CIA to obtain Signal and Image Intelligence data. At the same time, the CIA was the
object of many suspicions and attacks in the USA due to the fact that it remained a permanent
intelligence agency, even in peacetime.

HENCE, WE CANNOT EXPECT ANY TWO FAKE DEFECTORS TO HAVE THE SAME TREATMENT.==

Webster defected two weeks before Oswald and then miraculously re-defected two weeks before.
There was no attempt to generate records to make it seem that Webster had never gone to the USSR.

BUT OSWALD WAS SCHEDULED TO BE USED AGAIN, AS PER PRO-CASRO ACTIVITIES, ETC.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT HE WASN'T BEING FITTED OUT FOR THAT, THOUGH.

It was common knowledge, reported in the newspapers, according to him he (Webster) knew Marina
Prusakova, he worked for the RAND Corporation, and there seems to have been no special dispensation
afforded upon his return to the U.S.A.

KNOWING HER AND GETTING A JOB WITH RAND SHOWS YOUR BOY WAS TAKEN CARE OF. AND LEE,
TOO, WAS REPORTED ABOUT IN THE PAPERS. HEMMING TOLD ME ABOUT HIS OWN COVER JOB AT A
WELDER'S, JUST AS LEE GOT WHEN HE FIRST RETURNED, BUT HEMMING SAID ALL KINDS OF THINGS,
RIGHT?

LEE HAD SIGNIFICANT MOB CONNECTIONS IN NEW ORLEANS. THE MOB WAS COOPERATING WITH THE
CIA RE CUBA. LEE HAD LOTS OF HELP TO GET TO THE USSR AND TO GET OUT AGAIN. I DON'T SEE
YOUR BOY RETURNING WITH MARINA AND A BABY. DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

like the one you believe was going to be afforded Lee if it wasn’t for his “meddling” mother. It doesn’t
add up. Why run an agent and then try to eradicate or alter records to show they didn’t go?

==I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME. THERE WAS A REACTION TO THE MOM, I BELIEVE, WHICH IS
WHY LEE CALLED HER A MEDDLER IN HIS AFFAIRS. BEYOND THAT, THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO SHOW
HE 'DIDN'T DEFECT' TO THE PUBLIC. NOR DO I HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY RECORDS WERE GENERATED,
BUT I THINK I WORDED THAT TOO LOOSELY: I SAID,

REPLY: Lee was in deep cover. He told me he would be able to resume a normal life
when he returned due to records generated that made it seem he had never gone to
the USSR. His meddling mom messed that up. How could Hoover ignore the mother?
He had to respond. Lee said she was a 'meddler' in his business. I wish I knew more.

TO REWORD THIS A BIT BETER, I SHOULD PROBABLY HAVE SAID, "HE WOULD BE ABLE TO RESUME A
NORMAL LIFE DUE TO RECORDS HE COULD ACCESS THAT MADE IT SEEM HE HAD NEVER GONE TO THE
USSR. SPECIFICALLY, THESE WERE GENERATED BEFORE HE DEFECTED TO THE USSR AND BEFORE HE
WENT TO TEXAS AND THEN JOINED THE MARINES. HE SAID HE HAD BAD WORK REFERENCES IN NEW
ORLEANS THAT INCLUDED EMPLOYMENT WITH ORGANIZED CRIME/MARCELLO ESTABLISHMENTS -- AS
RESTAURANTS RUN BY THE MOB -- AND IF HE WAS TO BE USED TO GO INTO CUBA AFTER RETURNING
TO THE USSR, HIS MOB CONNECTIONS HAD TO BE TRIVIALIZED FOR HIS SAFETY. HE DID NOT WANT
THOSE KINDS OF REFERENCES ON HIS RECORD. HE SAID THOSE RECORDS WERE EXPUNGED.

I CONJECTURE THAT SOME OF THE WORK RECORDS I HAVE SEEN DURING THE TIME LEE TOLD ME HE
WAS WORKING AS A GOPHER FOR MARCELLO ESTABLISHMENTS, ETC. TOOK THEIR PLACE. I DID NOT
MEAN TO IMPLY SOME HUGE OPERATION. HIS MOTHER MESSED THIS UP BECAUSE SHE MADE HIS MAFIA
CONNECTIONS VISIBLE -- HER SISTER WAS MARRIED TO ONE OF MARCELLO'S PEOPLE AND WAS WELL
KNOWN, THOUGH IT MIGHT NOT BE IN THE RECORDS -- I DON'T KNOW -- HOW CLOSE HE WAS TO
MARCELLO, WHO WAS AS ANI-CASTRO AS YOU COULD GET. LEE MADE FRIENDS WITH CUBANS IN
THE USSR ON PURPOSE.

I would assume that the USSR would keep their records? Newspaper articles can’t go down the
Nineteen –Eighty Four memory hole? People like Guy Banister would still have records.

-- I HOPE I'VE EXPLAINED THAT THIS WAS NOT EXTENSIVE BUT INVOLVED ONLY SOME UNDESERVED
RECORDS HE HAD ERASED OR HIDDEN, UNTIL HIS MOTHER MADE HIS CONNECTIONS A DIFFICULTY FOR
HIM AND MAYBE EVEN DANGEROUS, AS HE'D MADE FRIENDS OF CUBANS WHILE IN MINSK. A RECORD
OF THAT EXISTS SOMEWHERE BESIDES A PHOTO I HAVE SEEN, SOMEBODY SENT ME A RECORD OF
IT AFTER I MENTIONED THIS TO THEM....

b. Whether Lee worked at Pfisterer is not the issue.

TO ME, IT MAY WELL BE AN ISSUE.

I think we can all take it as read that Lee worked there.

I DO NOT TRUST ASPECTS OF McBRIDE'S TESTIMONY. I MAY STAND ALONE ABOUT THAT, BUT THERE
ARE ASPECTS THAT DO NOT FIT LEE AT THAT AGE. FIRST OF ALL, ED VOEBEL STATED LEE DID NOT TALK
ABOUT COMMUNISM, THAT HE WAS A NORMAL KID READING COMIC BOOKS, PLAYING POOL, ETC., THOUGH
HE DID LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC AND READING A LOT....

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH McBRIDE ON OTHER THINGS HE SAYS, AS WELL. I DO NOT CONSIDER HIM SUCH
A GREAT WITNESS EVEN THOUGH HE IS ALIVE. IT REMINDS ME OF THE PSYCHLOGIST WHO ASSESSED
LEE AS BRIGHT NORMAL BUT LONELY, WHO LATER, WHEN THE WC WANTED A SATEMENT, WENT AGAINST
WHAT HE'D WRITTEN BACK THEN AND SAID LEE WAS BASICALLY A KILLER READY TO ACT ON IMPULSE.

I SEE EVIDENCE IN McBRIDE'S STATEMENTS THAT ARE SIMILARLY TROUBLESOME. I'D LIKE TO CONFRONT
HIM FACE TO FACE (AND ALSO CONFRONT RUTH PAINE FACE TO FACE, THAT I'D LOVE TO DO!).

It is the year that he worked there that is of significance. McBride claims he knew Lee at Pfisterer between
December 1957 and May 1958. If this is correct

IT'S NOT. HE SAYS OTHER THINGS THAT SHOW HE DID NOT KNOW THE 'REAL' LHO.

then we have a second Oswald in the Marines during this time period. The Warren Commission dealt
with this by pushing back the date of Oswald’s employment to 1956. On the subject of Lee’s interest in
astrology,

NO, THAT IS ASTRONOMY. YES, LEE LIKED ASTRONOMY. YOU MIGHT NOTE IN PHOTOS OF ME, A BIG
TELESCOPE IS IN THE BACKGROUND IN ONE PHOTO. MY BOYFRIEND, AL FEEMAN, A REAL CUTE GUY,
MADE ME A BIG NEWTONIAN REFLECTOR TELESCOPE. LEE AND I BOTH LIKED ASTRONOMY, SO I KNOW
YOUR 'ASTROLOGY' THERE IS WRONG.

McBride claims that Oswald knew very little about the subject.

THAT IS INCORRECT. HE KNEW THE CONSTELLATIONS, MAJOR GALAXIES AND SO ON BY NAME AND SIGHT.

When he was introduced to William Wulf (President of the New Orleans Astronomy Club), Wulf claims that
Oswald knew so little about it that he wondered why he wanted to join.

PROBABLY BECAUSE HE WANTED TO LEARN ABOUT ASTRONOMY. HOW STRANGE IS THAT? HE HAD NO
CHANCE TO SEE STARS IN NEW YORK CITY. HE LISTED ASTRONOMY AS ONE OF HIS INTERESTS IN HIGH
SCHOOL, I BELIEVE, JUST AS I DID....JOINING A CLUB IS A VERY GOOD WAY TO LEARN ABOUT THE SUBJECT
OF THAT CLUB.

Oswald seemed to use the meeting he attended at Wulf’s house to look through the political books and argue
with the other members about communism. The exchanges becoming so heated that Wulf’s father threw him
out the house. Wulf also claimed to know Oswald in 1958, not 1956 as per the Warren Commission.

NONSENSE. LEE SAID HE HAD READ MARX, LENIN, ETC. BUT ALSO THE OHER SIDE OF THE COIN AS WELL --
JEFFERSON AND SO ON -- BUT HE KNEW BETTER THAN TO OPEN HIS MOUTH. QUESTIONED, ED VOEBEL,
WHO KNEW LEE WELL, STATED FIRMLY THAT LEE NEVER TALKED OF COMMUNISM AND THAT LEE DIDN'T PICK
FIGHTS, HE AVOIDED THEM UNLESS CONFRONTED. VOEBEL SAID HE WAS JUST A KID, NO AGENDA. BUT WE
HAVE THIS PSYCHOLOGIST CARRYING ON ABOUT A BELLIGERENT LEE, ETC.

[NOTE: I believe that Judyth is indicating that she believes the Oswald Ed Voebel knew by the name of "Lee"
is the same man she knew by the name of "Lee" in New Orleans, which appears to be consistent with the
fact that Voeble never called him "Harvey" and that Aunt Lilllian paid for his dental bill, where Armstrong, in
her view (as I understand it), was mistakenly insisting that the man who lost a tooth (which may have been
restored) was the one he calls "LEE" rather than the man she knew in New Orleans, whom he calls "Harvey").]

AND WE HAVE McBRIDE'S PAL CHIMING IN. I FIND IT SUSPICIOUSLY 'MADE TO ORDER' TESTIMONY -- ONLY
THEY DIDN'T DO THEIR HOMEWORK VERY WELL ABOUT THE DATES. I GO ON THE HISTORY LEE GAVE ME AND
WHAT VOEBEL HAD TO SAY. NEW ORLEANS WAS SO CORRUPT AT THAT TIME, FBI INFORMANTS ON EVERY
CORNER, STOOL PIGEONS EVERYWHERE, MONEY AND BRIBES FLOWING SO FREELY...

AND ONCE YOU ARE ON THE RECORD AND YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, YOU HAVE TO STICK TO YOUR TESTIMONY
THAT SOMEBODY PAID YOU $100 TO SAY...HE DESCRIBES A LEE OSWALD THAT DIDN'T EXIST AND SHOWS
MOTIVES THAT DO NOT MAKE SENSE FOR THE YOUNG LAD -- JOINING AN ASTRONOMY CLUB -- BUT NOT
KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT ASTRONOMY --THEY CLAIM THE KID JOINED JUST TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND
FIGHT ABOUT POLITICS AND COMMUNISM?

AND LEE IS NOT THERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF, SO I WILL, FOR HIM. THIS IS THE SAME YOUNG MAN WHO
TOOK ON A PAPER ROUTE TO BUY HIMSELF A CAP UNIFORM SO HE COULD ATTEND CIVIL AIR PATROL
MEETINGS -- SAME TIME, SAME PLACE -- A PATRIOTIC ORGANIZATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER -- AND
HE'S PICKING FIGHTS DEFENDING COMMUNISM? USE YOUR HEAD. IT'S NOT TRUE.

c) Is the suggestion here that LHO never went to Mexico City within the currently accepted time frames?
I fully appreciate that he was impersonated by person/persons but when did he go?

I KNOW WHEN HE CROSSED THE BORDER BECAUSE HE CALLED ME JUST BEFORE HE CALLED TWIFORD.
(HE SAID HE HAD TO CALL SOMEBODY ELSE --I ASSUME THAT WAS TWIFORD)....DATES SEEM RIGHT...

d) It is the Sport Drome event (Sunday, November 17th) that grabs my attention. Oswald was identified by
Garland Slack after Oswald shot up Garland targets whilst “burning up ammunition.” The element of this
story that gives it a greater meaning is that Slack was insistent that a guy by the name of Frazier from
Irving had brought Lee to the range. Earleen Roberts claimed that Lee didn’t go anywhere that day and its
greater importance is that Oswald was supposed to be in Irving over the weekend visiting his kids.

FRAZIER WAS ALL BUT BLACKMAILED. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO HM. LOOK THAT HE SAYS TODAY. HE
NEVER MENTIONS THAT INCIDENT. FRAZIER'S NAME WAS IN THE PAPERS, TOO... IN A BIG CASE, TIPS
AND JUNK COME IN AND POLICE HUNT THEM DOWN AND FIND OUT 50% OF THEM OR MORE ARE FALSE
LEADS. I USED TO BE A REPORTER. BUT IN THE OSWALD MATTER, ANY REPORT THAT SHOWS ANGER.
HOSTILITY, GUNS, SHOOTING, IS BROUGHT CENTER-FORWARD AS THE GOD-AWFUL TRUTH.

e) If it's Lee at Sylvia Odio's house then he can't be going south. So, again, LHO didn’t go to Mexico City?

WRONG. HE DIDN'T USE THE BUS TICKET., LOOK AGAIN AND NOTE IT WAS USED ONLY IN A RETURN
SECTION. AND IT WASN'T LEE WHO USED THE PORTION RETURNING TO NEW ORLEANS, THIS THEY
NEVER MENTION....LEE DIDN'T GO BY BUS. HE WASN'T ON THAT BUS AND YOU WILL FIND NO WITNESSES
TO IT. HE DID BOARD A BUS TO CROSS THE BORDER. WC ASSUMED THAT HE DIDN'T FLY. WRONG.

f) The thing that gets me about the Red Bird Air Field situation is this. Wayne January stated that on the
morning of 20th November 1963 someone who claims to be Oswald was trying to charter a plane. Yes,
you are right, he was supposed to be in the TSBD but if this job was a cover then it’s feasible that he
could leave whenever he wanted. The problem I have with this is who was running the cover for him
in the TSBD? I am familiar with the work of Richard Gilbride regarding his theory that certain employees
in the TSBD were involved in the assassination and I am open to this idea. The spanner in the works is this.
On Wednesday 20th of November at 10:30am Ralph Yates picked up a man who he claims was Oswald and
took him to the TSBD carrying a package that the “Oswald” stated were “…curtain rods.” So, do we have
again have two Oswald’s to account for? Assuming there isn’t a third in the TSBD.

==I WASN'T THERE. BUT I KNOW LEE SAID HE WOULD NOT BE CARRYING A FIREARM BECAUSE THAT
WOULD BE AN EXCUSE TO SHOOT HIM DEAD, IN HIS OPINION. I HAVE TOUGHT ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES.
IT IS JUST POSSIBLE THAT LEE CARRIED A PACKAGE INTO THE TSBD THAT WOULD RESEMBLE A WRAPPED
RIFLE, SO THAT ANYONE LOOKING TO SEE IF HE DID BRING A WEAPON, AS HE HAD PERHAPS BEEN ORDERED
TO DO, WOULD BE SATISFIED THAT HE COMPLIED. BUT IT WAS CURTAIN RODS. I HAVE CONSIDERED THE
TWO CURTAIN ROD INCIDENT AND SPECULATE -- JUST SPECULATE -- THAT HE COULD HAVE CLAIMED HE
BROUGHT THE RIFLE IN DISASSEMBLED, IN TWO PARTS -- ONE PART WEDNESDAY, THE OTHER FRIDAY --
AND OBSERVORS WOULD THINK HE COMPLIED. BUT THEY WERE 'CURTAIN RODS' TO OUSIDERS -- AND IN
FACT, THEY ACTUALLY 'WERE' CURTAIN RODS....JUST SPECULATION, I WASN'T THERE.==

g) He must have worked there at some point. Even if it’s to maintain a cover you have to be there so people
see you actually working. It would appear that this guy spent less time at work than Homer Simpson.

==THAT WAS CERTAINLY TRUE AT REILY'S. WITH THE FACTORY AND THE REILY OFFICES TO MAINTAIN --
LEE WAS NOT JUST A 'GREASER' AS THE WC HAS IT -- ADRIAN ALBA MENTIONS HE WORE AN ELECTRICIAN'S
BELT--BECAUSE LEE COULD BE ANYWHERE PUTTING IN A LIGHTBULB, CLEANING OUT ROASTERS, OUTSIDE
FIXING A BURNED-OUT LAMP, FIXING SOMETHING ON THE ASSEMBLY LINE MACHINES -- OVER IN THE OFFICE
BUILDING CHECKING AN OUTLET THAT DIDN'T WORK -- HE WAS A MAINTENANCE MAN, NOT A GREASER,
AND SO IT WAS HARD TO KNOW WHERE HE WAS AT REILY'S. ONCE WE EVEN KIDDED AND SAID WE SENT
HIM OVER TO HELP OUT AS AN OILER ON A CRANE AT THE NEW RIELY FACTORY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
BECAUSE HE HAD TO BE GONE ALL DAY AND WE HAD TO CONCOCT AN EXCUSE FOR HIM.

AS FOR THE TSBD, IT WAS HECTIC THERE BECAUSE THEY WERE PUTTING IN NEW FLOORS, ALL KINDS OF
REFURBISHING GOING ON, AND THE TSBD WAS JUST ONE COMPANY IN THE BUILDING....MR. TRULY,
HOWEVER, KNEW LEE HAD 'OTHER' WORK TO DO, AND LEE'S TIMESHEETS WERE FILLED OUT FOR FULL TIME
WHETHER HE WAS THERE OR NOT, AS THE FILLED-OUT SHEET FOR NOV. 22, 1963 PROVES. AS FOR WHO
WOULD MISS HIM, HE WAS A NEW WORKER AND KEPT TO HIMSELF AND ATE LUNCH ALONE SO THAT PEOPLE
SIMPLY NEVER MISSED HIM ANYWAY.

Here is John Armstrong’s breakdown of who saw LHO at the TSBD at the described times on November 22nd:

NOW, ON THE 22ND, THAT WAS DIFFERENT--LEE WAS THERE...AND I'M SUR EHE WAS 'THERE' MORE THAN
OUT AS A RULE, JUST AS AT REILY'S...ON THAT DAY, OF ALL DAYS, HE WAS WHERE HE WAS TOLD TO BE
--OBVIOUSLY AT THE TSBD -- HE DID TELL ME HE DID NOT KNOW WHERE HE MIGHT BE ASKED TO GO 'FOR
LUNCH' -- MEANING FOR THE ASSASSINATION....

8:00 am --- Wesley Frazier, Bonnie Ray Williams, Danny Arce, Roy Truly, Jack Dougherty
8:00 am until noon --- William Shelley --- "I saw him periodically all morning"
8:30 am --- Wesley Frazier
9:00 am --- James Jarman
10:00 am --- Roy Lewis, Eddie Piper
11:00 am --- Jack Dougherty, Wesley Frazier
11:30 am --- James Jarman, Bonnie Ray Williams
11:50 am --- William Shelley, Danny Arce
12:00 noon --- Jack Dougherty, Eddie Piper
12:15 pm --- Mrs. R.E. Arnold

Oswald’s presence in the Jiffy store was at 8:30am. He bought beer resulting in showing his driver license.
The store clerk Fred Moore claims that he returned at 9:00am to buy some peco brittle. Now, either Fred
Moore is mistaken, the TSBD employees are lying or there are two Oswald’s.

WELL, YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT...THIS WAS THE BIG DAY, ANYTHING COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE WORKS TO
IMPLICATE LEE OSWALD. BY NOW THE 'OTHER' OSWALD IS DEFNITELY AROUND, JUST AS WE HAVE THE
PROBLEMS IN MEXICO CIY WHERE THEY WANT TO FRAME HIM -- AND HERE, TOO...I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT
THE BRITLE THING WAS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT OCCURRED ON SUNDAY NIGHT BEFORE...AND FROM A
DIFFERENT WITNESS....I SHOULD HAVE READ MORE CAREFULLY, AND APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. OF COURSE,
THERE ARE MULTIPLE PEOPLE POSING AS OSWALD NEAR THE END.

IT IS OBVIOUS. MY CONTENTION IS THAT THIS DID NOT START WITH 13-YEAR-OLD BOYS. AND ALSO,
THERE IS NO LEE OSWALD LIVING WITH MARINA ON WEEKDAYS AND A HARVEY WITH HER ON WEEKENDS,
AND ALL OF THAT.

Multiple people also saw LHO at the Top Ten Records store on Jefferson at 7:30am, whilst he was driving to
the TSBD with BW Frazier.

WELL, I AGREE...THIS IS LATE IN THE GAME AND PLANS HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY LAID TO IMPLICATE LHO.

h) Agreed on the points concerning impersonation at the Texas Theater. Although we also have Roger Craig’s
sighting of the “double” leaving the TSBD in the Nash Rambler and the other LHO leaving the area by bus and cab.

==THE CAB DRIVER HAD TO BE CHANGED WEN THE FIRST CAB DRIVER'S ROUTE DID NOT PAN OUT...THE
BUS TRANSFER TICKET WAS SMOOTH AND UNWRINKLED, PLANTED MATERIAL....LEE SAID 'LEAVE PAINE OUT
OF THIS' ABOUT THE CAR -- LEE SAID STATION WAGON -- HE SAID PAINE'S NAME, NOT TO LEAVE HER OUT
BUT TO SHOW SHE WAS INVOLVED. HE KNEW SHE WAS BAD AND HE BROUGHT UP HER NAME ON PURPOSE.

THE BLEDSOE INCIDENT ON THE BUS IS A FARCE. IN SHORT, THEY DID NOT DARE SAY OSWALD ESCAPED
BY CAR BECAUSE THE CAR IS THE SAME COLOR AS PAINE'S. UH-OH!==

i) There were more than two wallets.

==ONE PLANTED--WE KNOW THE HIDELL THINGIE IS CONCOCTED THE WAY IT IS REPORTED==

j) I would say that’s it’s more than possible that he could drive. But that doesn’t explain the guy driving
the Red Ford Falcon. You see, T.F. White saw him sitting in it in a car park a block away from Davis Street.
At this point in time Lee HarveyOswald was already under arrest and on his way to the city jail.

==THE INCIDENT HAPPENED TWO WEEKS EARLIER...THE LHO LOOKALIKE WHO WAS PROBABLY ARRESTED
AT THE TEXAS THEATER AND LET GO, ONCE OUT OF SIGHT OF THE FRONT DOORS, GOT IN HIS CAR AND
WAS WAITING FOR HIS OWN SIGNAL TO LEAVE TOWN...JUST A THOUGHT==

k) I would again reiterate that I think it possible he could drive but obviously someone was using his driving
license if we are to believe the observations of Fred Moore from the Jiffy Store.

NO, BY THIS TIME THE REAL LICENSE WAS IN THE TEXAS RECORDS DEPARTMENT, AS TESTIFIED TO BY
AN EMPLOYEE THERE. (WE HAVE HER RECORDS, SHE IS A REAL PERSON) -- BECAUSE IT WAS PULLED AND
LOCATED THERE AFTER LEE WAS SHOT AND KILLED. THAT WAS MONDAY AFTER THE SOOTING. THE LICENSE
WAS NOT PLANTED WITHIN A FEW HOURS -- ON FRIDAY -- THAT WOULD BE A BIG RISK -- THE AGENCY WAS
NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS---SO THE OTHER LICENSE WAS A FAKE, ALONG WITH THE FAKE OSWALD.

I appreciate your replies to my questions Judyth and I will continue to wade through all this information.

HEY, I WAS NOT IN DALLAS AND JUST HAVE TO GO ON THE PERSON I KNEW AND COMMON SENSE -- AND
THE RECORDS....THANK YOU FOR YOUR POLITENESS AND GOOD QUESTIONS.

I CANT POST HERE ANYMORE FOR QUITE AWHILE -- THANKS JIM, FOR EVERYTHING! -- BECAUSE I'M GOING
TO BE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. IT TAKES A LONG TME TO GET MY INTERNET CONNECTION THERE AND I
CANNOT GO TO AN INTERNET CAFE.

IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU, LEE. IT'S ALL I HAD ASKED FOR ON THIS FORM, TO BE ASKED
QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF CHALLENGED AS TO MY INTEGRITY AND TALKED ABOUT --

I HOPE I DID NOT SOUND NEGATIVE AT ANY TIME. THE WEIGHT OF YEARS OBSCURES MEMORIES, BUT I
ALSO HAVE A SHORT TERM MEMORY PROBLEM SO I HAVE TO READ THINGS OVER MORE THAN ONCE --
WITH BAD EYES -- DID THE BEST I COULD. I FEEL YOU ARE THAT WAY, TOO.

BYE, LEE!

JVB

[quote name='Lee Farley' post='189606' date='Apr 13 2010, 04:39 PM'][quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='189589' date='Apr 13 2010, 04:58 AM']
If Jim struggles with the concept of two Lee Harvey Oswald's can he (or JVB) tell us

a. who the hell J. Edgar Hoover was chasing around in 1960 using LHO's birth certificate?

REPLY: Lee was in deep cover. He told me he would be able to resume a normal life
when he returned due to records generated that made it seem he had never gone to
the USSR. His meddling mom messed that up. How could Hoover ignore the mother?
He had to respond. Lee said she was a 'meddler' in his business. I wish I knew more.

b. who did Palmer McBride work with in Pfisterer in New Orleans?

Because I am very familiar with Lee's past in New Orleans: he talked of it. Lee did like
astronomy and I believe that part. He is alive and is aware of his vulnerabilities as to his
testimony. More on this later.

c. who was impersonating LHO in Mexico City?

==There is no doubt Lee was impersonated there. [NOTE: Even J. Edgar acknowledge that
the photos and audio recording from Mexico City were not those of Lee Harvey Oswald.]==

d. who was at the rifle ranges in the lead up to the assassination?

==There is no doubt Lee was impersonated there. The problem is, there was more than one
impersonator, and these impersonators are being neglected or ignored in favor of just one
man who cannot be found and who, in fact, does not exist, per se, except in files that had
created deep cover for the only and real LHO ==

e. who was at Sylvia Odio's house?

==Lee was there==

f. who was at Red Bird Air Field attempting to charter a plane from Wayne January while
LHO was at work in the TSBD?

==He did that, too. You simply assume Lee was 'at work' at TSBD. Remember that the day
Lee was arrested, his time card for the day was ALREADY FILLED OUT FOR A FULL 8 HOURS.
Yes, it showed him working there for a full day -- 8 hours -- when he was missing from that
building not long after the mid-day assassination. You assume he was at the job, but it was
a cover job, just as at Reily's. He told me it was even better than at Reily's because there
was no time clock to worry about -- everything got filled out by hand.==

g. who was buying beer and brittle from Fred Moore in the Jiffy store on Industrial Blvd?

==Do not assume he was always at the TSBD -- it is a fatal assumption==

h. who was arrested in the balcony of the Texas Theater and taken out the rear after LHO
was arrested and taken out the front?

==There were impersonators at the end, from Mexico City on. One impersonator who ran in
the the Texas Theater AFTER LHO was already inside==whom the FBI informant at the shoe
store then conveniently made sure was reported to the police by the frightened ticket-seller,
who burst into tears when she was asked if it was REALLY the same guy that they brought out
-- the guy who sold the popcorn shows us that Lee was already inside when Tippit was killed.==

i. who owned all the wallets that were found over the course of 22nd-23rd November?

==Lee owned one and the other was planted, just like the rifle was planted, etc., etc.==

e. who was in the red Ford Falcon seen, and identified as LHO, by T.F. White?

==Lee H. Oswald could drive. His uncle, cousin, and I have all reported that. The people who
say he could not drive are largely Marina "Sequestered Widow" Oswald and Ruth "Convenient
Traitor" Paine.==

f. who owned the driving license in the files of the TDPS in Austin?

==Lee owned it. He told me about it early on, along with why he did not get a car in New Orleans...
While in Texas, he had laid it aside somewhere because the Texas highway patrol, he told me, had
"flagged' it saying he was a 'known communist.' He therefore avoided driving as much as possible...
and also did not have the license on him, in case he ever got arrested so he wouldn't ever get beat
up by the police. Most of these questions have simple answers when you know what happened... I
assume the license was found and returned to the Texas Drivers' License Bureau. Maybe he left it
behind at the "YMCA"? Who knows? He old me he left it behind in Texas. I once lost my driver's
license and it was returned to the state bureau. (I lived in Texas myself for over 18 years.)==

I'm sorry but the evidence of two Oswald's is overwhelming.

==Only if you swallow a theory and ignore a witness who can provide reasonable and sensible answers
for you. I have stated, and will again, that there is plenty of 'evidence' that the sun circles the earth,
when actually, it is the earth that is turning, and the earth itself is actually circling the sun. But medieval
thinkers had "the evidence" and it was "overwhelming." But it wasn't true, either.==

John Armstrong's hypothesis might not be perfect but it's as good as it can be with the info he had.

==I wish he had interviewed me. He decided that, because I wasn't pregnant, I could not have posed
as Marina. He jumped to conclusions.

He missed a witness, based on his assumption that I had to be pregnant if I posed as Marina.

He forgot that Marina was all but sequestered.

She never went to the French Quarter, for example.

And I posed as Marina BEFORE she arrived in New Orleans.

Note that when Marina and Ruth Paine visited the French Quarter in late September, before Marina was
taken to Irving Texas -- at which time she and Lee wept because he told her they probably would never
meet again -- for Lee and I had planned to marry in Mexico -- (see the 'official version' book MARINA
AND LEE). He was soon ordered back to Dallas after the mission he had in Mexico City was called off --
though they'd promised him he could stay.

That night just before leaving New Orleans, when Marina and Ruth went to the French Quarter, Lee did
not go with them.

Lee and I had spent a lot of time in the French Quarter. He did not want to be seen with Marina and Ruth
in case somebody might have called out, "Oswald! Where's Marina?" So he did not go with them.They took
the kids with them...he stayed behind, by himself...==

JVB
[/quote]

a) I find this difficult to believe. I would think that if LHO was being run as an agent out of Angleton’s office through the ONI then surely Robert Webster would have been run the same way. Webster defected two weeks before Oswald and then miraculously re-defected two weeks before. There was no attempt to generate records to make it seem that Webster had never gone to the USSR. It was common knowledge, reported in the newspapers, according to him he knew Marina Prusakova, he worked for the RAND Corporation, and there seems no special dispensation afforded upon his return to the U.S.A. like the one you believe was going to be afforded Lee if it wasn’t for his “meddling” mother. It doesn’t add up. Why run an agent and then try to eradicate or alter records to show they didn’t go? I would assume that the USSR would keep their records? Newspaper articles can’t go down the Nineteen –Eighty Four memory hole? People like Guy Banister would still have records.

b. Whether Lee worked at Pfisterer is not the issue. I think we can all take it as read that Lee worked there. It is the year that he worked there that is of significance. McBride claims he knew Lee at Pfisterer between December 1957 and May 1958. If this is correct then we have a second Oswald in the Marines during this time period. The Warren Commission dealt with this by pushing back the date of Oswald’s employment to 1956.On the subject of Lee’s interest in astrology, McBride claims that Oswald knew very little about the subject. When he was introduced to William Wulf (President of the New Orleans Astronomy Club), Wulf claims that Oswald knew so little about it that he wondered why he wanted to join. Oswald seemed to use the meeting he attended at Wulf’s house to look through the political books and argue with the other members about communism. The exchanges becoming so heated that Wulf’s father threw him out the house. Wulf also claimed to know Oswald in 1958, not 1956 as per the Warren Commission.

c) Is the suggestion here that LHO never went to Mexico City within the currently accepted timeframes? I fully appreciate that he was impersonated by person/persons but when did he go?

d) It is the Sport Drome event (Sunday, November 17th) that grabs my attention. Oswald was identified by Garland Slack after Oswald shot up Garland targets whilst “burning up ammunition.” The element of this story that gives it a greater meaning is that Slack was insistent that a guy by the name of Frazier from Irving had brought Lee to the range. Earleen Roberts claimed that Lee didn’t go anywhere that day and its greater importance is that Oswald was supposed to be in Irving over the weekend visiting his kids.

e) If it's Lee at Sylvia Odio's house then he can't be going south. So, again, LHO didn’t go to Mexico City?

f) The thing that gets me about the Red Bird Air Field situation is this. Wayne January stated that on the morning of 20th November 1963 someone who claims to be Oswald was trying to charter a plane. Yes, you are right, he was supposed to be in the TSBD but if this job was a cover then it’s feasible that he could leave whenever he wanted. The problem I have with this is who was running the cover for him in the TSBD? I am familiar with the work of Richard Gilbride regarding his theory that certain employees in the TSBD were involved in the assassination and I am open to this idea. The spanner in the works is this. On Wednesday 20th of November at 10:30am Ralph Yates picked up a man who he claims was Oswald and took him to the TSBD carrying a package that the “Oswald” stated were “…curtain rods.” So, do we again have two Oswald’s to account for? Assuming there isn’t a third in the TSBD.

g) He must have worked there at some point. Even if it’s to maintain a cover you have to be there so people see you actually working. It would appear that this guy spent less time at work than Homer Simpson.
Here is John Armstrong’s breakdown of who saw LHO at the TSBD at the described times on November 22nd:
8:00 am --- Wesley Frazier, Bonnie Ray Williams, Danny Arce, Roy Truly, Jack Dougherty
8:00 am until noon --- William Shelley --- "I saw him periodically all morning"
8:30 am --- Wesley Frazier
9:00 am --- James Jarman
10:00 am --- Roy Lewis, Eddie Piper
11:00 am --- Jack Dougherty, Wesley Frazier
11:30 am --- James Jarman, Bonnie Ray Williams
11:50 am --- William Shelley, Danny Arce
12:00 noon --- Jack Dougherty, Eddie Piper
12:15 pm --- Mrs. R.E. Arnold
Oswald’s presence in the Jiffy store was at 8:30am. He bought beer resulting in showing his driver license. The store clerk, Fred Moore, claims that he returned at 9:00am to buy some peco brittle. Now,either Fred Moore is mistaken, the TSBD employees are lying or there are two Oswald’s. Multiple people also saw LHO at the Top Ten Records store on Jefferson at 7:30am, this was whilst he was supposedly on his way to the TSBD with BW Frazier.

h) Agreed on the points concerning impersonation at the Texas Theater. Although we also have Roger Craig’s sighting of the “double” leaving the TSBD in the Nash Rambler and the other LHO leaving the area by bus and cab.

i) There were more than two wallets.

j) I would say that’s it’s more than possible that he could drive. But that doesn’t explain the guy driving the Red Ford Falcon. You see, T.F. White saw him sitting in it in a car park a block away from Davis Street. At this point in time Lee Harvey Oswald was already under arrest and on his way to the city jail.

k) I would again reiterate that I think it possible he could drive but obviously someone was using his driving license (you suggest Lee didn't carry it) if we are to believe the observations of Fred Moore from the Jiffy Store.

I appreciate your replies to my questions Judyth and I will continue to wade through all this information. Oh, and thanks to you Jim for posting it...

Lee
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 14-04-2010, 12:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,577 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,057 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,603 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,292 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,257 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,726 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,302 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,795 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke