Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
APPARENTLY THINGS HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR OUT OF HAND THAT TINK THOMPSON HAS TO INTERVENE

This is unbelievably childish, but then, that's Josiah Thompson. I explained in the rather long thread that Doug
Weldon had initiated that there are multiple lines of proof that there was a through-and-through bullet hole in
the Lincoln windshield, which is actually visible in the Altgens. These included (i) that JFK had an entry wound
to his throat, (ii) that he had small shrapnel wounds to his face, (iii) that the sound of a firecracker accompanied
the early (many thought, the first) shot, (iv) that witnesses at Parkland Hospital observed the hole, including
a motorcycle officer who put a pencil through it, (v) that a reporter on the scene, Richard Dudman, wrote about
it in an article published in the St. Louis Post Dispatch, (vi) that others witnesses observed it in Washington, DC,
(vii) that it was taken back to Ford and reconstructed on Monday, 25 November 1963, where the official who was
in charge confirmed that the windshield they replaced had a through-and-through hole in it, where (viii) Weldon
has studied the trajectory, where the alignment from the above-ground sewer opening on the south end of TUP
provided an ideal location for making precisely such a shot. In that thread, I provided documentation for these
observations, citing the Parkland Press Conference, the Dudman article, and more in ASSASSINATION SCIENCE.

What you have to understand is that Josiah Thompson has an impermeable mind-set. No one's commitment to
the method of tenacity can compare. He will dispute every point I have made, down to the absurd claim that
the throat wound was actually an exit wound caused by a fragment of bone. This, even though we know--and I
have diagrams to support it--that it was a small, clean, round wound, which had the characteristics of a wound
of entry, and Malcolm Perry, M.D., who knew this wound "up close and personal", reported THREE TIMES during
the press conference that began at 2:16 PM that this was a "wound of entry", "the bullet was coming at him" and
the like. If this guy, who makes his living as a PI, knows no more than he displays here--where a bone fragment
would have caused a tearing, irregular wound with edges flaying outward--then he is completely incompetent. So
unless he is completely incompetent, he is peddling trash in an evident effort to confuse and confound the public.
When I pointed out that a student named Jim Lewis had been traveling around the South and firing high-velocity
bullets into wrecked cars to determine if he could hit dummies in the back seat and had discovered (a) that they
create the image of a spiral nebula in the windshields and (B) that they make the sound of a firecracker passing
through, he has tried to dispute it, first, by showing photographs of windshields that were obviously NOT caused
by high-velocity bullets and, second, by featuring a close-up of the damage that may have been subtly altered.

All of this can be found in the thread, "A shot fired through the front of the windshield", which was initiated by
Doug Weldon. I had hoped that he might step up to the plate and correct the false impressions that Josiah has
been conveying, but he has chosen not to do that. I agree with the point Jerry Logan made in post #472 as a
response to mine (which I believe were) posts #469 and #470, namely, that it would be good to have sharper
images. But the point I make is that, from the side, it looks very much like the damage in the Altgens. And I
should also observe that Jim Lewis told me that the bullet holes looked like spiral nebulae. The fact that in this
very threat Josiah offers photos of windshields that WERE NOT HIT BY HIGH VELOCITY BULLETS illustrates the
fact that he will do ANYTHING to create a negative impression of me. He distorts my work whenever he can,
including publishing hatchet-job reviews of books of mine that he has never read. Remarkably, to support the
authenticity of the film, he has to accept the blow-out to the right-front that it shows, which is contradicted by
his endorsement of exactly one chapter in MURDER by Gary Aguilar, which proves the opposite. He is even in
the process of systematically discrediting his own work, SIX SECONDS IN DALLAS, apparently for the purpose
of setting himself up to deny the existence of any conspiracy to kill JFK for the fiftieth observance. Thus, for
example, he has disavowed the double-hit between frames 311 and 313, which was easily its most scientific
and objective contribution. If there has ever been a more despicable student of JFK, I cannot imaging who
that would be. Posner stands tall compared with this guy, because he does not pretend to be what he is not.

[quote name='Josiah Thompson' post='190608' date='Apr 23 2010, 09:38 PM']
[quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='190561' date='Apr 23 2010, 02:35 PM']
POSTSCRIPT: SOME REPLIES TO THOSE WHO HAVE CONTINUED TO POST

NOTE: It has come as no surprise to me that Josiah Thompson would seize this opportunity to take a cheap shot when I am attempting to end this thread in the expectation I would not respond. This is derived from the thread, "A shot fired through the front of the windshield", which was initiated by Doug Weldon. True to form, Josiah distorts the evidence obtained by Jim Lewis, who has traveled through the South firing through windshields and has found that the bullets not only create a spiral nebula-like image in the glass (corresponding to that seen in the Altens photo) but also the sound of a firecracker. I published a photo Jim sent me in THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX (2003) on page 436, which is reproduced (but not well) in posts #472 and #473, which, in my opinion, resembles the spiral nebula-like image seen in the Altgens photograph. Contrary to this post, the evidence supports my position, not his...

Josiah, who has no interest in this question but only takes every opportunity to cast aspersions upon me, chimes in with, "Right on target, Kevin. But Fetzer's refusal to come up with any evidence for the claim you asked him about is only the April version of what we saw back in March." As we have already seen, however, Josiah isdistorting the evidence, essentially misquoting out of context. The most that could be said is that, as Jerry Logan observed in post #472, it would be better to have sharper images. I agree with that and, if I can track him down, I will ask Jim if he can provide some. But that is a far cry from claiming that a bullet fired through a windshield produces "obvious shattering of the glass... nothing at all like Fetzer's 'nebula', which is simply false but true to form. Since proof of Judyth's authenticity abounds, I conclude with more from Haslam.
[/quote]

As various posters have pointed out, Professor Fetzer does not argue. He does not present evidence for his positions. He bloviates and fumes.

Kevin Greenlee asked him politely to present some evidence... any evidence... for Fetzer’s claims about Judyth. Fetzer had claimed that “Judyth... was lured to New Orleans by Alton Ochsner.” He said that this was among “the most important and best supported of his claims.” So how does Fetzer respond to a perfectly reasonable request? He rants and rages, insults Greenlee but never comes up with a simple shred of evidence.

This is standard operating procedure for Fetzer. Earlier, he claimed that some guy in Texas had shot windshields and produced a hole that looked just like Fetzer’s “spiral nebula.” He’s still claiming this without any evidence. Take a look.

Here’s the Altgens photo with the undamaged windshield. Can you find what Fetzer is calling a bullet hole... his socalled “spiral nebula?”

[Image: Altgens6mostextremeclose-up.jpg]

Next. Here is the photo that the guy in Texas sent him.

[Image: FetzerwindshieldphotoLewiscropped.jpg]

Do you see anything in it that looks like Fetzer’s “spiral nebula?” I don’t. Rather, I see some damage to the windshield that may or may not be a through-and-through hole but looks like all the other bullet holes I’ve ever seen in windshields... a collar of shattered glass around the impact point.

For comparison, here’s a photo of a Honda that I pulled off the internet at random.

[Image: dots-bullet-holes-honda-civic-mk4di.jpg]

[Image: dots-bullet-holes-honda-civic-mk4cl.jpg]

Neither the photographer nor me nor anyone else knows whether these are high velocity, medium velocity or low velocity shots. It doesn’t matter. The photos illustrate what I’ve seen numerous times in car shootings... the collar of shattered glass. You can see it present in Fetzer’s Texas photo but not present in the Altgens photo. As usual, the actual evidence shows the opposite of what Fetzer says it shows.

Fetzer simply declares things to be true whether or not he has any evidence for them. Kevin Greenlee and others have his number.
Josiah Thompson
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 26-04-2010, 12:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,621 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,991 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,084 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,624 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,322 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,260 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,862 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,741 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,353 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke