Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH RESPONDS TO DIXIE DEA ABOUT "HARVEY" AND "LEE"

DIXIE DEA REMARKS:

However, when you say that Lillian Murret was Harveys aunt (rather then Lees aunt) ...that cant be true. Lillian was Margueretes sister Their maiden names were both Claverie. This is the Marguerete that was married to Robert E. Lee Oswald, John Pic and Edwin Ekdahl. and her son was Lee. So Lillian, is the one in regard to the dentist story and it was about Lee (not Harvey). I have no idea if Lillian knew about Harvey or not though.

The Marguerete that we are all most familiar with, was Harveys mother or someone acting in that capacity).

Harvey is the one from NY who may have came from Hungary and according to Armstrong's book. No relation to Lillian Murret or that Marguerete. So...I am confused as to what you have been saying about this.

JUDYTH REPLIES:

Everyone will remain confused if they believe this convoluted argument that "Harvey is the one from New York...No relation to Lillian Murret or that Marguerite."

==WE ARE TOLD THAT HARVEY WENT TO THE USSR -- CORRECT? THAT HE WAS FLUENT FROM CHLDHOOD IN RUSSIAN.

YET LILLIAN MURRET SAYS ON P. 146 OF HER TESTIMONY TO THE WARREN COMMISSION THAT, WHEN HER HUSBAND REBUKED "HARVEY" FOR NOT TEACHING MARINA ENGLISH, HE REPLIED, "I AM NOT GOING TO TEACH HER, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY RUSSIAN."

LEE PRACTICED HIS RUSSIAN IN MY PRESENCE AND SAID HE HAD TO WORK AT IT TO KEEP IT FLUENT. THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NECESSARY IF HE WERE "BORN AND RAISED FLUENT", AS ARMSTRONG INSISTS.

TWO WITNESSES -- LILLIAN MURRET AND I -- STATE THE SAME THING. GEORGE DEMOHRENSCHILDT ALSO MENTIONED THAT LEE WANTED TO KEEP PRACTICING RUSSIAN ON MARINA TO KEEP HIS RUSSIAN FLUENT.==

THERE'S MORE. LET'S FOLLOW THE LOGIC. HERE'S THE QUOTE:

"This is the Marguerete that was married to Robert E. Lee Oswald, John Pic and Edwin Ekdahl. and her son was Lee."

==NOTE THAT "LEE" PHYSICALLY RESEMBLES HIS BROTHERS, ROBERT AND JOHN PIC, WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG CHILDREN. YET THE SAME EYEBROW SHAPE, THE SAME EAR PATERN AND SHAPE, BELONGS TO "LEE" AS WELL AS TO "HARVEY", AS ANY FORENSIC STUDY EASILY PROVES. THE DISTINCTIVE LEFT EYEBROW IS THE SAME IN ALL 'LEE' CHILDHOOD PHOTOS AND MATCH "HARVEY" EYEBROWS.

THE REPLY THAT LILLIAN KNEW 'HARVEY' HAD BEEN SUBSITUTED FOR 'LEE' BY JACK WHITE DOES NOT MATCH WITH WHAT IS STATED BY "B."

THROUGHOUT HER TESTIMONY, LILLIAN MURRET STATES THAT SHE SEES THE SAME INDIVIDUAL THROUGHOUT -- THE "LEE" SHE KNEW AS AS A CHILD WAS LOVED BY HIS COUSINS (PG. 128): "THEY LOVED LEE..THEY ALWAYS LOVED LEE."

HIS COUSIN MARILYN, HOWEVER, DRIVES "HARVEY" AND MARINA TO LAKE PONTCHARTRAIN TO CATCH CRABS. WHITE AND OTHERS INSIST I KNEW "HARVEY" IN NEW ORLEANS. WELL, THE ENTIRE MURRET FAMILY MIUST THEN HAVE KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT TIGHT ABOUT "HARVEY", BECAUSE THEY KNEW "LEE" UNTIL "HARVEY" SHOWED UP WITH MARINA.

WE HAVE "HARVEY" BEING BAWLED OUT BY HIS UNCLE AFTER HE IS BAILED OUT OF JAIL. ALL OF THESE INTERACTIONS WITH "HARVEY".

NOT A WHISPER ABOUT EVER SEEING "LEE'" EVEN ONCE.

THE CHILD THEY "LOVED" THEY NEVER NOTICE IS NOW BEING IMPERSONATED, AND THEY GO ALONG WITH IT -- LILLIAN, DUTZ, JOYCE, MARILYN, JOHN, AND GENE MURRET. GENE IS GOING TO BECOME A PRIEST AND IS IN SEMINARY AT SPRING HILL, WHERE "HARVEY" SPEAKS. GENE INVITED "HARVEY" THERE.

NOBODY HAS WHISPERED A WORD ABOUT THE SUBSTITUTION -- INCLUDING MARINA WHO IS SLEEPING WITH BOTH MEN, ACCORDING TO WHITE, IF NOT ARMSTRONG, AND A PECULIAR SATEMENT ABOUT MARGUERITE BY HER OWN SISTER, LILLIAN, WHO DEPLORES THE FACT THAT MARGUERITE HAS LOST HER LOOKS.

I HAVE EXPLAINED THAT MARGUERITE SHOWED EVERY SYMPTOM, INCLUDING HER EMPOTIONAL ONES, OF HYPOTHYROIDISM, WHICH AGES YOU RAPIDLY, CHANGES YOUR LOOKS DRASTICALLY, AND MAKES YOU GAIN WEIGHT. (I GOT IT, SO DID MARGUERITE.)

LILLIAN DOES MENTION A "HARVEY". HOWEVER, ON P. 110: SHE SAYS HE WAS A RELATIVE WHO VISITED THEM ONCE WHEN LEE WAS A BABY. THAT HE AND MARGUERIE HAD A FALLING OUT. THAT SHE NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN BUT THAT HE HAD LATER DIED.

WE NEVER, EVER HEAR LILLIAN CALLING "HARVEY" HARVEY. HE IS ALWAYS "LEE".

THAT MAKES SENSE IF HE IS THE SAME PERSON THAT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN.

THAT MAKES SENSE IF THERE WAS NEVER A "HARVEY."

I WILL SOON HAVE THER BOOK, BUT FROM THE STANDING ON ONE'S HEAD THAT HAS TO BE DONE -- THE ENTIRE FAMILY HAS TO BE PRIVY TO THE SUBSTITUTION AND NEVER, EVER TELL -- WHEN THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS SIMPLE --SOME RECORDS WERE FALSIFIED NOT TO HIDE "HARVEY" AND "LEE" BUT TO HIDE WHAT LEE H. OSWALD DID, HAD BEEN DOING, AND WOULD BE DOING AS A MINOR BUT REAL DOUBLE AGENT UNDER DEEP COVER.

AS FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROBLEMS, I, TOO HAD THEM.

MY REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS ALTERED.

I HAD TO HAVE A NEW ONE ISSUED WITH MY NAME RESTORED IN 1986. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM A 'DIFFERENT JUDYTH VARY BAKER.==

JVB

[quote name='Dixie Dea' post='190613' date='Apr 23 2010, 10:14 PM']
Jim....Numerous times, you have mentioned something that I have been unclear about and unsure where you obtained the info. ...whether your own thoughts, from Judyth or from Armstrong's book. You do seem to be indicating that you have a problem accepting it and if you did read it in Armstrongs book and believe it to be an error, then I do have to agree with you, in this instance. It has been sometime since I read Armstrongs book, so I do not recall if this was an error in his book. But, since you have been freshly reading it, I am thinking this is where you obtained the info...although I cant imagine him making such an error....since it just doesn't fit. Although, I haven t read very many books that didnt have at least one error. I also feel that a book such as this, it could be quite easy to get mixed up and make an error.

However, when you say that Lillian Murret was Harveys aunt (rather then Lees aunt) ...that cant be true. Lillian was Margueretes sister Their maiden names were both Claverie. This is the Marguerete that was m'arried to Robert E. Lee Oswald, John Pic and Edwin Ekdahl. and her son was Lee. So Lillian, is the one in regard to the dentist story and it was about Lee (not Harvey). I have no idea if Lillian knew about Harvey or not though. The Marguerete that we are all most familiar with, was Harveys mother or someone acting in that capacity). Harvey is the one from NY who may have came from Hungary and according to Armstrong's book. No relation to Lillian Murret or that Marguerete. So...I am confused as to what you have been saying about this.

I have mentioned this several times in the past and you will probably call me idiotic, and most don't buy it either....but for a very long time, I have had the thoughts that LHO might be a twin. Why would his birth certificate still be hidden? I have other reasons, but am unable to get to my notes just now. However, Armstrong said in his book that there was no indication that he was a twin...it is still in my own thoughts though.

Dixie.[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 26-04-2010, 01:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,577 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,057 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,603 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,292 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,257 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,726 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,302 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,795 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke