Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH TALKS ABOUT LEE'S EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FUTURE

NOTE: Thanks for your intelligent comments, Pamela. They are much appreciated in the context of this thread.

Lee Oswald was involved in The Project before I was. He had been ordered to conduct a pro-Castro campaign in Dallas, to commence right after Gen. Walker had been fired upon. Lee complied and it is on record that he conducted his first pro-Cuba demonstration, handing out leaflets, in Dallas prior to his move to New Orleans (skeptics, go look it up!). He confided in me that he realized that he was placed in that dangerous position to 'test' his loyalty. He was very concerned because of the hypersensitivity of the Dallas police after the Walker incident-- he realized they might arrest him, beat him up, jail him, or maybe kill him. He told me he advised Marina of the potential dangers to him and how it might affect her. A note he is said to have written to Marina, about what to do if these bad things happened to him, has been used to link him to the Walker shooting, though it was undated. His leafletting was only days after the incident, and he complained afterwards that he wished to be transferred to New Orleans, where he had been apprised that he could be useful.

Lee arrived in New Orleans within the week that I had. He met with David Ferrie the evening before I met him. He agreed to become involved in The Project before I met him, and he spoke to Dr. Ochsner for forty-five minutes before I was able to speak to Ochsner. Near the end, when so much had gone wrong, Lee told me, "It wasn't your fault (that he had gotten involved)." He said that he had been assigned by the CIA to snoop on Ochnser's project and had accepted the assignment. CIA wanted to know the progress and prognosis in reference to the success (or not) of The Project. CIA wanted control of it and feared Ochsner might lose control. Lee was willing to learn so much about certain lab procedures, he told me, originally so he would be able to transfer information to CIA.

He became essential to the Mexico City handoff where he would orally transmit the information. But in the process of that assignment, Lee was set up. Ochsner certainly had expressed his displeasure about my anger at using a prisoner who did NOT have terminal cancer--as I had been told at first -- a prisoner who I discovered was not even informed about the nature of the experiment. I was outraged and protested by note. As for Lee, after he had his mission aborted in Mexico City--but not before he was framed there--he was ordered to Dallas. As Lee explained to me, however, he had volunteered for this, it was not my fault simply because I'd protested, because well before this, Lee had been treated badly --such as when he was shown to Veciana in the presence of his handler, and other incidents. Lee had confided to me that he was "better off dead" to both sides, neither of which felt they could trust him.

Lee's belief was that he had been set up to be framed in Mexico City well before I made my protest, because he had been told to do leafletting RIGHT AFTER THE RAID at the camp near Lake Pontchartrain.. Anti-Castro Cubans in New Orleans were up in arms, angry at the FBI raid, etc. And here Lee is told to do the leafletting anyway. No respect for him, his safety, Lee realized. Lee got it put off a week. He was ordered to Dallas after the failed Mexico City endeavor. He did stop at the US Public Health Service border unit at the Mexican border where he left some kind of message about having left the bioweapon behind. He also inquired regarding 'quickie divorces' at the border towns before crossing over, according to records minimized as to importance by the FBI.

Lee Oswald had been assigned by the CIA to penetrate The Project. He did an excellent job. But he believed as early as July that he was a dead man, as I reported in 1999.

JVB

[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='191368' date='May 1 2010, 02:20 AM']
[quote name='Lee Farley' post='191356' date='Apr 30 2010, 04:27 PM']
[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='191353' date='Apr 30 2010, 10:06 PM']
[quote name='Lee Farley' post='191352' date='Apr 30 2010, 03:13 PM']
[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='191350' date='Apr 30 2010, 08:53 PM']
You have discounted all the evidence that shows that LHO was trying to send Marina back to USSR.[/quote]
I'll try again.

...and he'd lose his kids?

And just in case it's lost on you I'll ask you one more time to be sure.

...and he'd lose his kids?
[/quote]

Nevertheless, this was the path LHO was pursuing. Why not accept that?
[/quote]
Accept what? That he was prepared to lose the one thing he actually unconditionally loved in his life? His daughters!

I can accept that letters were sent to the Russian Embassy (by both Marina and Lee - or persons unknown) but I also accept that we'll never know why they were sent? But you perhaps think your guess is better than other guesses?
[/quote]

Can you accept that Lee said to consider his request separately? Did it occur to you to take that seriously?
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 04-05-2010, 09:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,579 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,058 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,606 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,296 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,257 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,859 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,729 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,303 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,797 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke