Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Reviews: New Jesse Ventura Book Selling very very very high
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:This book is almost at number one now! It would be great if we could link Unspeakable to it.

Check out the Leap the Prouty books have taken as a result of the Ventura link. the Prouty JFK went up to 150 on amazon before selling out and the secret team got in the 300s. And thats before most people have read Venturas book.

Several links to Unspeakable could do wonders I think. I am going to try to get something up by Sunday night. Real busy right now. Would be great if someone else could to. Heard Ventura on NYC radio Tuesday night. Solid. Said Corporations a lot. and CIA a lot. Also refused to be backed into a corner and was most impressive in knowing when to say I don't know. This guy is no dummy. And with Dick Russel helping out, it could be interesting which points are highlighted in each section.

As you say, Ventura is NO dummy and knows which side of the bread the conspiracies have been buttered on! Russel is supreme...great team....Ventura's name will sell the book. Both will open up people's eyes - WIDE!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Amazon Reviews: New Jesse Ventura Book Selling very very very high - by Peter Lemkin - 11-03-2010, 06:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can the Product Link at Amazon be used to Restore the Republic? Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 33,188 04-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Help stop the C Street trolls from writing phoney reviews over at Amazon. Magda Hassan 0 3,527 19-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan