Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Intell planned to destroy Wikileaks
It has been frustrating waiting and watching to see what is going on at Wikileaks. I've been waiting for a set of documents to be posted there since early December. Waiting...waiting...They needed some work on them but I would have thought that done by now. Which makes me think there is no one home except Julian, who is otherwise busy with other projects primarily staying free out of the reach of the Pentagon police.

I can see with the Collateral Murder video that there has been the need for significant amounts of money needed for travel, legal and other expenses. Not all of which would have been spent on JA himself. He would do himself a favor by making it more transparent where the money is going. But in any case it will be his warm body sitting in the dock if the Yankees get a hold of him not this anonymous Wikileaks whistle-blower sniping from the invisible sidelines. If they are wanting transparency with regards to Julian why does he or she not come out of the closet like Julian did? I can see JA is working on several levels. Between saving his own arse by moving around a lot, exposing the banking corruption not just in Iceland but especially in Iceland (remember UBS) where it has developed a symbiotic relationship for the preservation of WL, JA and Iceland through each other. But in doing so he (and they) are giving a future to all whistle blowers everywhere forever. Or as long as the new media laws are preserved in Iceland. Hopefully other places will follow though some prefer their secrecy and have much to hide and will see this and all concerned as 'the enemy'.

For me, thus far, the anonymous Wikileaks whistle blower has not really put forward any case other than sour grapes. And I'm not buying it.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
US Intell planned to destroy Wikileaks - by Magda Hassan - 11-07-2010, 12:13 AM
US Intell planned to destroy Wikileaks - by Myra Bronstein - 22-08-2010, 08:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London shoot-out: Inside the CIA's secret war plans against WikiLeaks Magda Hassan 5 2,955 30-09-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Venezuela: WikiLeaks confirms US plans Magda Hassan 26 9,996 26-04-2014, 03:01 AM
  How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations Marlene Zenker 8 4,431 26-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Wikileaks publishes Stratfor Global Intelligence files. Magda Hassan 26 13,256 16-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  WikiLeaks publishes more than 1.7 million United States records Magda Hassan 62 17,680 26-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Wikileaks Payback - Offensive and Defensive Magda Hassan 133 53,917 25-04-2013, 07:18 AM
  WikiLeaks cables: MI5 offered files on Finucane killing to inquiry Magda Hassan 6 4,753 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Frank Olson Case: Law Suit Planned Over His Death in 1953 Adele Edisen 2 3,285 28-11-2012, 01:27 PM
  Wikileaks: Google caught in spy games on execs and ‘regime change’ Magda Hassan 2 3,118 10-08-2012, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  WikiLeaks releases mystery file (31 Aug 2011) Ed Jewett 12 10,100 03-09-2011, 03:06 PM