Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Course in Miracles
Well, I think I am (was) a cat, can speak easily to and commune with them, and one of the three personal "peak experiences" or transcendental moments I have had involved a wordless communication as a 12-year old with a lynx in the wild.

Reincarnation is a topic with which I am not well-studied but I am open to the concept. In addition to the psycho-somatics texts and anthologies recently arrived, there is a tome edited by a theologian* who is recognized my many as a leading authority on evil. The recent arrival is my first foray into his earlier professional works; they are heavy reading, like Jung. I'd met the author personally, and read many of his post-retirement works; in his public appearances, he has said unequivocally that we are fighting against evil incarnate. The recent arrival is the first of perhaps many I shall read of his SUNY series in post-modern thought and is entitled "Parapsychology, Philosophy and Spiritualism". Chapters Two and Six address the reincarnation question, and another addresses the subject of trans-species communication. (I gave the wonderful book I had on a fellow who played guitar music to killer whales to my environmental engineer son-in-law. Derrick Jensen and friends have also brushed across the issue of trans-species communication.) The author/theologian noted is Dr. David Ray Griffin, now the leading and most extensively published 9/11 "truther" in America. I will report back on his thoughts about reincarnation and trans-species communication.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
A Course in Miracles - by Magda Hassan - 24-03-2010, 03:40 AM
A Course in Miracles - by Ed Jewett - 24-03-2010, 04:35 AM
A Course in Miracles - by David Guyatt - 24-03-2010, 10:31 AM
A Course in Miracles - by Ed Jewett - 24-03-2010, 11:57 AM
A Course in Miracles - by David Guyatt - 24-03-2010, 03:17 PM
A Course in Miracles - by Ed Jewett - 24-03-2010, 11:47 PM
A Course in Miracles - by Lauren Johnson - 15-03-2012, 06:13 AM