Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please MAKE ME SHUT UP for A Year!
I mean here in this section at least.

I recognize this beg-a-clicking supplication must be annoying for some, re: amazon reviews .

There is just one problem. It works.

Proof of this has never been clearer. Recently the book American Conspiracies by Dick Rusel and some guy named Ventura has become a best seller.

Knowing that it would get A LOT OF VIEWS i decided to post a review of it on Amazon with A PRODUCT LINK TO JFK AND THE UNSPEAKABLE; WHY HE DIED AND WHY IT MATTERS.

Well...... when that review was rated top 3 and HENCE PUT ON PAGE 1 PERMANENTLY WHICH MEANS WAY WAY WAY MORE LOOKS... THEN

JFK AND UNSPEAKABLE GOT BACK UP AS HIGH AS 800S AND ALWAYS STAYED BETWEEN 2,000 --1,000 ON AMAZON SALES.

THEN WHEN IT GOT KNOCKED OFF BY A CERTAIN NYU MEDIA PROFESSOR WHO IS AN AVID PROMOTER OF LES WALDRON'S MUCK 'S REVIEW, WELL UNSPEAKABLE SALES FELL TO HOVERING BTW. 3,000 AND 8,000 MOST OF THE TIME.

THERFORE I AM PLEADING AND EVEN MAKING SERVILE GROVELING NOISES PLEASE CLICK the HELPFUL BUTTON NEXT TO MY REVIEW OF THE BOOK AMERICAN CONSPIRACIES ..... MY AMAZON NAME IS

BOYCE HART 'BUBBLEGUM' and you can see the JFK and Unspeakable link in my review . THis works. Take 4 seconds and make this absolute gamechanger of a book the next read for an entire new genration.

As an added incentive for the future of humanity, am am making this special offer. If I get ten clicks from this forum i will refrain from posting any annoying call to action of any kind whatsoever for an entire year.:driver:
http://www.amazon.com/American-Conspirac...Descending

Messages In This Thread
Please MAKE ME SHUT UP for A Year! - by Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 27-03-2010, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Move Your Money: A New Year's Resolution Myra Bronstein 2 4,317 12-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin