Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Writer by Polanski review by Gilad Atzmon
Magda Hassan Wrote:In Polanski’s The Ghost Writer, it is not the Zionists who run the show and drag us into one war after another, it is actually the CIA and Adam’s wife Ruth who set us all up.

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/jewi...tycoon.htm

Ann Louise Bardach, "The Last Tycoon," Los Angeles Magazine, April 2000

Quote:Roman Polanski has enjoyed a 20-year friendship with Milchan. "Dinners, parties, nightclubs," says Polanski from his home in Paris. "He's fun." In 1981, Milchan produced the French version of the stage play Amadeus, which Polanski directed and starred in as Mozart. "It was a big success and could have gone on for years, but I couldn't do it anymore," says Polanski, who adds that Milchan has also helped him with advice about distribution of his films. However, they have yet to make a movie together. "Of course, I've heard what people say: `Better to be friends with him than do business.' I know he's a tough businessman. Tough is fine, ruthless, no--but I haven't seen that."

Arnon Milchan = Mossad, arms dealer, propagandist for Apartheid. And, of course, Executive Producer of Stone's JFK.

No wonder the Israeli lobby angle gets no play in The Ghost.
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Writer by Polanski review by Gilad Atzmon - by Paul Rigby - 28-04-2010, 08:02 PM