Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster
IT’S TIME TO PRAY
May 29, 2010, 2100 PDT –

I haven’t been able to sleep well because of the obvious chicanery, stupidity and deception being practiced by BP, the mainstream media and the United States government. I have not been able figure out how giant plumes could be originating five miles in either direction of the well that is leaking. I wrote to Matt Simmons and this reply just came in. I’m doing what Matt asked, as quickly as I can. Dinner can wait.

…“In my opinion, what most likely happened when one of the largest surges of oil as gas blew out the BOP and within seconds, began melting down one of the world’s most technically advanced deepwater rigs ever built is that just the BOP and wellhead got tossed far away from the well bore but the riser which was attached to the rig floor was separated from the wellhead/BOP.

“What all the black crap coming out to create these plumes are is the oil from the reservoir and it is staying so deep under the ocean surface that only the recent tests by NOAA research vessels finally saw these giant plumes rapidly spreading across the sea floor of the Gulf of Mexico.

“BP is in total denial that this could be real.

“It is time for the government to ask BP to step aside and bring the military into to managing this colossal failure of judgment by BP.

“Spread this news as we all need to better understand what is really happening.

“Very tragic story.

“Matt”

Let me add my thoughts. -- The obvious collusion between the USG and the mainstream media leads me to believe that the USG has known that a nuke would be the only option within a week of the explosion. About two weeks ago we posted on this blog a link to a story from (I think it was) The Telegraph saying that President Obama had dispatched a team of nuclear scientists to study the situation and evaluate the possibility of using a nuke. One was a co-inventor of the H-bomb. It was a credible story that no press outlet followed up on. Why not?

I believe that the leaks are devastating for all life in the Gulf and that large portions of the Gulf will be dead zones from seabed to surface within maybe six months. I believe that an announcement of a pending nuclear detonation will come within a week to ten days. I predict that US Continuity of Government provisions will be activated and that FEMA will, before end of summer, be placed in complete control of the Southeast United States… limited martial law.

I believe that mankind will have a very rude awakening when the nuclear announcement is made. We will be lucky if North Korea doesn’t seize the moment... or somebody else.

The U.S. government must intervene without hesitation. I completely agree with Matt Simmons. The battle now is to save all life in and around the Gulf of Mexico.

It is time to pray.

MCR [Michael C. Ruppert]
Posted by Jenna Orkin at 9:16 PM

http://mikeruppert.blogspot.com/2010/05/it...me-to-pray.html

One comment:
Blogger eyeballs said...

Go nuclear?

Technocrats always want to throw another technology at a problem. The idea that technology can clean up the environment by making electric cars is one example. Nuking the seabed to stop an environmental disaster is yet another.

It's been hubris among technocrats that has brought us deep-water drilling "to protect our way of life". The horrific failure of technology sits at the core of this problem. Add nuclear radiation to an existing environmental catastrophe?

Gimme a break.

Will blowing up the seabed actually result in patching the leak? Seems to me that ripping up the natural contours of the Earth's crust is what brought on this trouble. But if geologists are convinced that more damage is necessary to stop the existing damage, certainly there must be powerful explosives that do not emit huge amounts of practically eternally radioactive poison.

To me, this BP fiasco highlights the thorough overshoot of technology, beyond its mandate to make human life easier. The bees are dying, the people are coming up with cancer, the forests and fish are almost gone. It's time we pulled back from our whole industrial fantasy and decided to live with much less of it -- especially since it'll be going away anyway.

No nukes!

10:00 PM
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 04:03 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 27-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 28-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Ed Jewett - 30-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:16 AM