Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Thanks Dave for posting the Franklin cover up link. I am sending these posts to my anti conspiracy cousin in Nova Scotia. He is yet to reply.

Maddie, I thought that from day one!! And the same with missing US studient Natalee Hollaway, who we now know the main suspect in her case was recently busted on tape trying to get girls to come to Holland to be "dancers", ie sex slaves. I have not seen the entire story, Nancy Grace is the only one in the US who is covering it, for two nights now. Sad that it takes cable news "entertainment" shows to do real investigative reporting.
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Dawn Meredith - 13-11-2008, 01:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,866 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,010 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,028 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,816 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt