Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
More on the Haut de la Garenne Jersey and Savile link - (see the beginning of this thread):

Quote:A top human rights lawyer said that at least five women had told how they had been abused by Savile at the Haut
de la Garenne children's home in Jersey.

Alan Collins, a partner at the Manchester law firm Pannone, said:

"I have been involved in litigation relating to Haut de la Garenne for several years and Jimmy Savile's name came
up several times.

"I think I can confidently say that up to five people told me separately they had been abused by him."

The Daily Express has learned that Savile kept a "special room" where he took young girls after appearing at
the Empire Ballroom in Leeds in the late 1950s.

One woman said: "I was 14 and remember my older sister telling me that I must not go near the stage door
because Savile and another star kept a special room' where they took young girls.

"I'd wanted to get his autograph until then. I was terrified."

Source: Daily Express

Reported to police:

Quote: police in Jersey investigated Savile over claims that he sexually assaulted a girl at a children's home which later became the centre of an abuse inquiry. In 2008, a woman made a formal complaint that Savile molested her at the Haut de la Garenne home in the 1970s. A three-year, £7.5m investigation by Jersey police into historic child abuse in the island's care homes began after allegations of abuse.

Source: The Independent
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Jan Klimkowski - 06-10-2012, 05:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,852 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 5,990 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,016 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,790 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt