Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Malcolm Pryce Wrote:Did anyone spot an interesting revelation in the Panorama programme that seems to have been overlooked? They interviewed a guy whose aunt had been headmistress of Duncroft School in the 70s, scene of some of Jimmy Savile's depredations. He described it in these words:

"it was a very strange place, full of celebrities and minor members of the Royal family."

Minor members of the Royal Family? At an approved school for 'problem' girls? What's that all about then?

Malcolm - listen to the Duncroftees speak. Many are "posh".

In my view, it is appropriate to consider all approved schools and orpanages, in post-WW2 UK, USA and Australia as potential sites of intelligence-funded Behaviourist experimentation to "improve" the human condition. Of course not all approved schools and orphanages provided fodder for such "research".

The House of Saxe-Coburg is Eugenicist (Eugenie - cist?) to its core. I'm sure the Windsors would have been very happy to have "poor character traits" such as "wilfulness" or "hysteria" conditioned out of their genetic pool. We know the "genetically inferior" results of Saxe-Coburg inbreeding were locked away in secret estates, or possibly even allowed to perish.

Anyway, the Daily Mail finally published the Savile story I've refrained from bringing to DPF.

But yes, it appears Jimmy liked trying to fix it for stiffs.

Quote:Savile sex scandal hits horrific new low as former colleague Paul Gambaccini claims on Radio Five Live that DJ was a 'necrophiliac'

Former BBC DJ said he was aware of claims in the eighties

'The expression I came to associate with Savile's sexual partners was "under-age subnormals", says colleague of the Jim'll Fix It presenter

In 1990 interview Savile dismissed claims he was a necrophiliac after saying he took pleasure in taking dead people to a hospital mortuary

By Larisa Brown

PUBLISHED: 16:25, 23 October 2012 | UPDATED: 10:20, 24 October 2012

Comments (619)

A former BBC colleague of Jimmy Savile has claimed the predatory paedophile was a necrophiliac.

It is one of the most extraordinary allegations to have come out in the wake of the scandal.

The claim was made on Radio 5 Live today by Paul Gambaccini, who started working as a DJ on Radio 1 in 1973.

Mr Gambaccini, 63, said he was aware of the necrophilia claims in the eighties.

He questioned why newspapers had not acted when he said a reporter had boasted that his colleagues were aware of a story linking Savile to 'necrophilia'.

His comments astounded presenter Nicky Campbell who tried to stop the conversation by warning the allegations were not in the public domain.

Campbell said: 'That particularly lurid accusation that you have just brought to people's attention is one that has not been in the public domain.'

More...

'The girls were teenagers, they were not too young': Explosive email reveals editor's reasons for axing Savile Newsnight expose
'Get a grip'! MPs tell BBC boss to sort out Savile scandal as he admits Beeb is now investigating up to 10 'serious allegations' against past and present employees
NINE suspects in the frame at BBC: But we aren't allowed to know if they've been suspended

Gambaccini agreed and asked 'why not?'. And he asked: 'Who vetted the knighthood? Coco the clown?

He had worked with Savile at Radio 1 where he had first heard stories about his abuse of under-age girls.

He said the BBC was not the only organisation at fault for failing to expose Savile, saying the press was equally to blame.

He claimed a reporter was heard talking at a wedding 10 years ago about Savile being a necrophiliac.

He said that he used a 'politically incorrect' term to categorise the people to whom Savile devoted his attentions.

He said: 'The expression I came to associate with Savile's sexual partners was either one used by production assistants or one I made up to summarise their reports ... "under-age subnormals".

'He targeted the institutionalised, the hospitalised - and this was known. Why did Jimmy go to hospitals? That's where the patients were.' Paul Gambaccini said the BBC was not the only organisation at fault for failing to expose Savile, saying the press was equally to blame.

Paul Gambaccini said the BBC was not the only organisation at fault for failing to expose Savile, saying the press was equally to blame.

Mr Gambaccini continued to say today that Savile's alleged abuse was taking place at a time when staff failed to get to grips with the concept of paedophilia.

'It was considered so far beyond the pale that people didn't believe it happened,' he said during the 5 Live Breakfast Show.

He said the entire society was taken in by Savile - 'including the Prime Minister who invited him to Chequers; including the royal family, photographed with him, he got a knighthood in this country, he got a papal knighthood.

'This is not just the BBC this is history, this is a man who conned an entire society,' Gambaccini added.

It also emerged earlier this month that Savile denied claims he was sexually attracted to corpses in an interview in 1990, after he admitted taking pleasure in taking the deceased to Stoke Mandeville Hospital mortuary.

The hospital, where Savile worked as a volunteer and had his own room, said that it has never received claims that Savile 'inappropriately interacted' with corpses.

A spokesman said: 'We are not launching an investigation into claims that Savile was a necrophiliac. We have never received any complaints as to that nature.'

'During our time, to the best of our knowledge, Jimmy was not given free access around our clinical areas and whenever he attended the hospital he would give advance notice and usually be in attendance with his fundraising team.'
Admittance: Max Clifford and Petrie Hosken appearing on This Morning. Mr Clifford admitted he was aware of the abuse allegations about Savile because of his work on a story about convicted paedophile Gary Glitter

Admittance: Max Clifford and Petrie Hosken appearing on This Morning. Mr Clifford admitted he was aware of the abuse allegations about Savile because of his work on a story about convicted paedophile Gary Glitter

In the 1990 interview with Q magazine, The Sun reported Savile was given the job of taking the dead to the mortuary.

Savile, who died last year at 84, said: 'One of my jobs is to take away the deceased. You can look after somebody, be alone with somebody, who has lived a whole lifetime, and I'm just saying goodbye and looking after him.

'That is a privilege and an honour. Some people get hold of the fact that Jim likes looking after cadavers and say, "Aha, Jim's a necrophiliac!' I'm not a necrophiliac".'

In an interview on ITV's This Morning today Max Clifford admitted he was aware of the abuse allegations because of his work on a story about convicted paedophile Gary Glitter.

'Don't forget I was the one that broke the Gary Glitter story, and when the people that came to me to tell me about Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile's name came up several times in those conversations. That was years ago... I passed it all on.'

Asked by Phillip Schofield if he passed the allegations on to the police, Clifford replied: 'No, the people concerned. The people that came to see me.

'And two or three of the people that came to see me didn't then fulfil their story with Gary Glitter for their own reasons... it's up to the people concerned to go to the police. It's not for me to say. They're the ones that this happened to or experienced it or saw it.'

He justified his actions saying you can not 'make someone go the police.'

'It's their lives, it's their future. The information doesn't stack up unless they are prepared to go to the police and explain it.'

He also alluded to the fact other figures could be implicated in the scandal, with Clifford saying: 'Oh, there's lots of other people.'
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Jan Klimkowski - 24-10-2012, 11:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,866 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,013 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,031 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,817 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt