Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Anthony Thorne Wrote:From earlier in the thread -

"Speculative hypothesis: Savile was part of a paedophile ring that procured vulnerable children for abuse by politicians, the wealthy and the influential. Knowledge and evidence of the abuse was used to blackmail the influential, probably with British intelligence oversight."

I have some pages of links gathered, notes taken and - separate to those - private comments passed to me by Core of Corruption director Jonathan Elinoff which I've been sitting on for a couple of months, as I lack the energy at the moment to properly collate them and do all the evident connections justice - it's a big story, and there are many - but the quoted paragraph above rings numerous bells in relation to the thread I started on the 9/11 page, where Elinoff's concurrent investigations into the Pat Sullivan saga and 9/11 eventually entered territory which made him pack up his bags and walk away from all future investigative work. Jeff Wells at the Rigorous Intuition board wrote the following in 2008, and it was prescient. (Note - after featuring BIG WEDDING author Sander Hicks in his first film, Elinoff had turned some of the focus of his second film, Echoes of Treason, to the story of Delmart Vreeland - profiled elsewhere by Hicks - and began investigating the story anew. As detailed in the 'Core' thread, Elinoff's work on Vreeland - who purportedly gained knowledge of the 9/11 plot prior to the attacks - was then diverted at the final hour when he spearheaded an investigation into Sullivan. Vreeland was arrested on abuse charges in 2008, and is currently in a Colorado prison. Colorado Sheriff Sullivan was arrested on similar charges late last year, then walked free this year).

[URL="http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21918&start=60"]http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21918&start=60
[/URL]
"…I spoke to Vreeland's former Toronto attorney tonight. He doesn't believe Vreeland capable of the crimes and thinks he was set up. For myself, the entanglement of 9/11, spooks and paedophilia seems more disturbingly complicated than that.

Andy Stephenson was a confidant of Vreeland, and before these charges surfaced he told me Vreeland alluded to a history of covert abuse very much like the Franklin Cover-Up.

IMO, Vreeland's a pathological liar and a spook, so I can't say with any certainty what his story really is. (Or even if he knows his own story.) But I'm pretty certain it's a troubling one."
Thanks for this Anthony. It is very intriguing what you have alluded to.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Magda Hassan - 03-11-2012, 09:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,866 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,008 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,028 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,814 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt