Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
I've made a pertinent update to the Core of Corruption thread that (briefly) summarizes the suggested links I noted some pages back between Sullivan and 9/11. There is much more to the story - many pages of links and an entirely separate, ongoing Colorado scandal regarding criminal links to elite prostitution agencies in the State (there are many mainstream news stories on this and I'll post a few links later for others to ponder - Elinoff and one of his radio hosts felt the mainstream prostitution story and the Franklin details covered the same locales, featured many repeat figures, and suggested a darker, organised crime ring at work that used Sullivan for who and what he could get) but I've now noted the key allegations.[URL="https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10559-Core-of-Corruption-series-cancelled/page2"]

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...lled/page2[/URL]

The 'Brassman' I queried about a few posts back was/is reportedly Sullivan, who Elinoff cited as being a key player in Franklin Scandal activities since the 90's. Sullivan leads to Franklin, which leads to Offutt. Mike Vreeland trod some of the same dark paths as Franklin. Vreeland may have heard things he shouldn't, and used that information for his own purposes. When Elinoff, by chance, ended up chasing leads on both Vreeland and Sullivan, he completed the circle, and that was when the death threats started.

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Anthony Thorne - 31-01-2013, 05:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,829 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 5,958 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,000 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,770 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt