Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Malcolm Pryce Wrote:David, this is a highly concentrated stock cube of a sentence, any chance you could turn it into a more dilute consomme for us slow-slurpers? Smile

'…the Nazis engaged in early mind control experiments in the work-to-death camps - and so this would all nicely fit the timing of the first 1947 Flying Saucer "sighting" reported by the spook connected Kenneth Arnold…'

Many thanks

Malcolm

My apologies for that Malcolm. These subjects have been covered on the forum fairly extensively in the past. I would offer links, but I'm not much good at navigating around the older posts of the forum myself. Jan posted a search help guide somewhere (but I can't find that either - I'm truly ashamed), but if you go to google type in the search bar the following:

site:deeppoliticsforum.com

followed by your search term/s, you should get some good links to the above threads.

However, in brief, the Nazis conducted early mind control experiments at one of the death labour camps. From memory I think it was Dr. Mengele at Auschwitz. However, the citation for this is in the paper I wrote back in 1995 for the International Committee of Red Cross for their symposium on The Medical Profession and the Effects of Weapons. The essay was titled "Some Aspects of Anti Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons" (freely available HERE). Check the footnotes.

As you know the first UFO sighting that caused a real stir and led to the name "Flying Saucers", was Kenneth Arnold's 1947 sighting. There is a picture Arnold sketched of the flying disc he saw. It is identical to the secret Nazi Horton Flying Wing. Comparison photos of the two are on this forum, but also can be found fairly easily, again using Google. This Nazi technology was recovered and shipped to the US. Two books are available that discuss these matters in far more detail. First is Volume 1 of Peter Levenda's trilogy "Sinister Forces - A Grimorie of American Political Witchcraft". Well worth reading anyway. The other is Nick Cook's "The Hunt for Zero Point - Inside the Classified World of Anti Gravity Technology. Cook was the aerospace editor for Jane's Defence Weekly (really prestigious publication) at the time he wrote this book. He may still be too. But again this is a highly reccomended book.

Thus the point I was making, rather poorly as it turned out, was that it seems there could have been - probably was - a Nazi connection to both mind control technology and UFO's.

This is especially the case when you add into the foregoing sulphorous mix the very strange occult practises of the Nazis (very dark), their occult belief that intelligent life here derived from the planet Aldebaran in Alpha Tauri (the origin of the Aryan race don't you know), the transmission of these occult practises to the US (according to the son of Scientology's L Ron Hubbard, a practising satanist and disciple of occultist and Crowleyian disciple Jack L Parsons, founder of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena (not coincidentally, the base of Crowley's occult Agape Lodge of the O.T.O.

The use of occult techniques and rituals in mind control experiment, as Jan has discussed, further ties all these apparently diverse and unrelated subjects together.

Then there is the paedophile activity (the main purpose of tis particular thread) and the deeply unpleasant satanic practises connected to that fell vileness.

it's all one big merry go-round. Not.

Who'd have thunk, eh?

Anyway, I hope this has adequately coveres the central points, but please shout if it hasn't.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by David Guyatt - 19-06-2013, 10:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,862 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,007 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,028 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,813 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt