Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
From theneedleblog of which there is a good number of excellent articles on Butler-Scloss's designedly flawed appointment:

Quote:BY GOJAM | JULY 9, 2014 · 1:08 PM
Cleveland- Unspeakable Truths': Film And Comment From The Filmmaker.

With the appointment of Baroness Butler-Sloss to head the overarching independent Hillsborough' style Inquiry into historical child abuse allegations, and much being made of her previous chairmanship of the Cleveland Inquiry into child abuse scandal during the late 1980s, it seemed like a good opportunity to post up Tim Tate's excellent and informative film, Cleveland- Unspeakable Truths' which I highly recommend readers of this blog watch.
I'm also very grateful to Tim, who produced and directed the film, for the comment below in relation to the Cleveland Inquiry chaired by Baroness Butler-Sloss, and allowing me to reproduce it here.
"When Elizabeth Butler-Sloss headed the Cleveland Enquiry she allowed Whitehall to set a remit which excluded the key question: how many of the 121 children had been abused. To that extent the Enquiry (which cost £5 million) was somewhat pointless. It also and rather strangely took evidence from an advocate of paedophilia Ralph Underwager without his views being made clear or challenged. I hope that her new and very much needed enquiry is not hamstrung with a narrowly-drawn remit. And whilst I hope that it takes evidence from the widest possible pool of witnesses, if paedophile rights advocates are to have their say they should do so in the full light of understanding about their views and their criminal records (if any)." Tim Tate

<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: Georgia">
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by David Guyatt - 13-07-2014, 08:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,858 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,004 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,026 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,810 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt