Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Another destroyed/missing file, but clearly this is a coincidence even if it keeps recurring in every single case...

Quote:'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police

[Image: martin-allen-5.jpg]

Martin Allen went missing aged 15 while on his way home in 1979

LAMIAT SABIN [Image: plus.png]

Wednesday 26 November 2014

The family of a missing boy have been told by police that he may have been abducted, abused and murdered by a paedophile ring of leading establishment figures.

Martin Allen, the son of the chauffeur of a Australian high commissioner, went missing aged 15 from King's Cross on his way to home in Kensington in November 1979.
His brother Kevin, 51, has said he was called by Detective Chief Inspector Diane Tudway of the Metropolitan Police on Friday, who told him she was investigating whether Martin's disappearance is linked to an alleged ring made up of MPs and senior figures of authority.
Operation Midland, the investigation into the deaths, was set up this month and officers said that Operation Fairbank intelligence has led them to look into whether high-profile officials were involved in organised child sex abuse and murder in the 1970s and 1980s at locations including the Elm Guest House in Barnes, southwest London.
A man only known as Nick, who is in his 40s, claims he was raped by a former Conservative MP and alleges that he saw three boys being murdered. He said one was deliberately run over, a second was strangled by a Conservative MP and the third was killed in front of a government minister. All of the boys were aged between 10 and 14, Nick said.
He had said: "We were asked if we wanted a drink. It was always whisky. Both MPs were brutal. I was raped over a bath-tub while my head was beneath the water."
The case of Martin Allen's disappearance was closed in the 1980s, but reopened in 2009 and shut again last year. Mr Allen and his brother, Jeffrey, 61, said that police claimed in 2009 that files has been destroyed by a flood.
"We had to give evidence over again to the police," Mr Allen said. "But then later, when the case was still open, the two detectives on it told us that a retired police officer had withdrawn the files and gone to Spain.
"They said they had tried to get a warrant to question the officer but couldn't get it from the Spanish authorities. You don't know what to believe."
Jeffrey Allen said the detective who led the case in 1979 had told his family that there were "high-up people involved" and that they should stop talking and "not take it further because someone will get hurt".
READ MORE:
TORY MP 'STRANGLED BOY TO DEATH' AT SEX ABUSE PARTY, VICTIM CLAIMS
'CHILD ABUSE LIST INCLUDES 10 MPS AND PEERS'
MP WILL NAME POLITICIAN 'INVOLVED IN CHILD ABUSE'

Kevin Allen told the Mirror: "I've no faith in the police. They failed us.
"Within a couple of months of Martin disappearing, my *father and I said, There's something not right here.' Police weren't doing enough. They went through the motions.
"So it didn't surprise me when a senior officer warned me I could get hurt. I've always said there was something, Establishment involvement, in Martin's disappearance."
The Met said it could not comment on the allegations.
Last week Vishambar Mehrotra, an ex-magistrate and father of Vishal, eight, who was murdered in 1981, said he was called by a male prostitute who claimed that the boy had been taken to the guest house to be abused.
Mr Mehrotra said he had given police a tape recording of the phone call soon after the conversation in 1981 but officers refused to investigate.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by David Guyatt - 27-11-2014, 09:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,829 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 5,957 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,000 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,770 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt