Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
They'll have to lift any restrictions related to the Official Secrets Act. There are policemen coming forward and they want to speak and they are getting phone calls telling them to shut up.

Quote:EXCLUSIVE: MPs face sex abuse arrest!

TWO former MPs face arrest within weeks over child sex abuse claims, we can reveal.

By Don Hale / Published 30th November 2014
[Image: Cyril-412932.jpg] SEX CASES: Cyril Smith, who died in 2010, had been accused of *numerous sex offences against children [PHOTOSHOT]
Labour's John Mann, who has campaigned to uncover details of a Westminster *paedophile ring operating in the 1970s and 80s, said he *expected police to swoop in the New Year.
The news came as it emerged former policemen who have *investigated the abuse network have been warned they could be arrested for breaching the *Official Secrets Act if they speak out now.
There are calls for the *retired officers to be given an *amnesty from prosecution if they reveal what they know.
We can reveal that ex-Special Branch detective Tony Robinson says he received warnings about repeating facts relating to *disgraced Liberal MP Cyril Smith and over his monitoring of other politicians.
Tony, 81, now retired and in poor health, said he was "shocked and surprised" by warnings from his old bosses at Lancashire *Police.
He said they told him his *knowledge was still protected by the Official Secrets Act (OSA), adding that he should not speak to the media.
Tony, who retired more than 20 years ago, said: "I took this call from a man at my old HQ telling me not to speak about things from years ago.
"I could hardly believe it.
"They have not been in touch for years and then to threaten me or point out that I am still covered by the OSA was ridiculous.
"The whole incident has stressed me out I'm not well and can't be doing with all this."
Tony was the officer who found Cyril Smith's prosecution files "deliberately hidden" in a *Special Branch safe in Preston in the early 1970s.
Smith, who died in 2010, had been accused of *numerous sex offences against children over decades.
Records of incidents were allegedly covered up.
Smith was never charged *despite several police probes.
Last night Mr Mann, MP for *Bassetlaw in Nottinghamshire, said he expected politicians to be "arrested and charged".
"There can no longer be any doubt at all that powerful people have done terrible things and they have been protected by the Establishment"
Zac Goldsmith, Tory MP
He said: "There have been a lot of leads and information received from London and *Nottingham from victims, which I have passed on to the police.
"They have been investigated and I am certain arrests will be made soon and long before the next election."
The MP also *condemned *attempts to gag former police.
Mr Mann added: "I'm disgusted at the treatment given to Mr *Robinson.
"He should never have been put in that position with bullying and intimidation.
"I am quite prepared to take up this issue with the Home *Secretary Theresa May and the *shadow minister Yvette Cooper.
Mr Mann's Labour colleague Simon Danczuk, the MP for *Rochdale, last week made a plea for an amnesty to help past and present officials with any *knowledge of sexual abuse.
On Thursday in a Commons *debate on historical child abuse, Mr Danczuk said: "A large number of police officers, both retired and serving, have *information to give. We simply need to get the full picture and to get those people to speak at an inquiry.
"The Home Secretary must *ensure there is a full amnesty for any officer so that they are not worried about the Official *Secrets Act or their pensions."
Tory MP Zac Goldsmith said in the debate: "There can no longer be any doubt at all that powerful people have done terrible things and they have been protected by the Establishment."
Mr Danczuk added: "The *network organised child abuse and conspired to protect each of its members from exposure.
"Cyril Smith was certainly part of it. During my own inquiries Smith was found to be the subject of multiple *police investigations all of which were dropped.
"There are many examples of retired police officers offering powerful testimony to me about past investigations of child abuse.
"They were shut down once it was apparent high-profile *politicians and other Establishment figures were involved.
"Questions must be asked why those investigations did not *continue."
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-n...use-arrest
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Magda Hassan - 30-11-2014, 12:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,846 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 5,986 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,011 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,783 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt