Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
On Aangirfan are images of what is purported to be an article published by Scotland's newspaper "The National" by reporter "Kathleen Nutt" which suggests that Brittan's death was "unusual" and that an autopsy has been ordered - which would not normally be the case with death from cancer.

I often read Aangirfan's reports and find most of the documents presented there to be accurate - although the interpretation of them, in my view, is often wrong and factually contorted. But it is a reasonable source for unusual information if one is willing to track down the documents.

The problem with the foregoing report is that I just can't find this newspaper story. The newspaper exists, but only has a holding website. There are no other reports that I can find, here in the UK or abroad, that even hints that his death was in any way untoward -- or that an autopsy has been ordered. Which is curious.

However, Kathleen Nutt is a freelance journalist who writes for a small number of English and Scottish newspapers... and is a regular contributor to The Times, The Herald (Scotland) and The Tablet and was a crime reporter at the Edinburgh Evening News. She was educated at City University London and received a post graduate diploma for journalism. She is a PhD in Philosophy and has a Masters and BA (info from here Linkedin page).

This is from Kathleen Nutt's twitter page:

Quote: Police tell me a post mortem will be carried out on #LeonBrittan. Amb & police called to his home yestrdy AM, see my report @ScotNational

All very curious...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by David Guyatt - 24-01-2015, 10:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,849 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 5,987 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,012 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,786 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt