Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
This really is shocking and raises fundamental question about beloved officials veracity and agenda... (story from Dr. Laverty's blog via The Needle)

Quote:← Deja Vu? Anglesey's hidden shores

Fantastic Fabrications to Discredit Witnesses of Child Abuse. Believe it

Posted on February 24, 2015by DR Laverty
Richard Webster the author of the Secret Of Bryn Estyn was totally reliant on official documents when it came to "meticulously evidencing" his so-called "research" for the book. Many stupid people have read the book, digested it and believe the authors version of events. I can prove beyond any doubt that many of the documents Webster referred to have been created and or fabricated by officials in Government and or local council. After all you'd remember if you'd visited hell more than once wouldn't you? Examine the docs below and see what they didn't want you to see. Lies, fabrications and untruths. If the powers that be are prepared to go the lengths to create documents of this caliber in order to discredit little Ole me, imagine how far they would go to hide paedophiles in Government. Don't be surprised at the production of these documents. I'm a criminologist with excellent research skills and I've been seeking them for many years. I knew I'd find them one day. They're not originals. They've been created at later stages to support the councils version of non-events. Be sure the insurance companies are somewhere involved too.
[Image: img004.jpg?w=640]
The above document clearly states that I was in Y Gwyngyll on the 30.07.1981
However, another document (below) clearly states that I was elsewhere, in Ty'r Felin on the 30.07.1981. Furthermore it states that I was first assessed in December 1977. Impossible, as I hadn't been placed in care until February 1978.
[Image: img002.jpg?w=640]
A simple look at my criminal record evidences(I've provided two official pages to confirm) my first court appearance as February 22nd 1978. How could I have been assessed before this date? I couldn't. It's a fabricated statement. The Ty'r Felin stamp is kept in the vaults of some building I imagine.
[Image: crb-2.jpg?w=640] [Image: crb.jpg?w=640]
Below are various examples of me challenging the Barristers at the Waterhouse Inquiry, Lost in Care. Pay attention to my denials and resistance at being told I was somewhere that I wasn't. Red dots indicate my persistent denials. You couldn't write this shit.
[Image: img0004.jpg?w=640]
[Image: img005.jpg?w=640]
[Image: img006.jpg?w=640]

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by David Guyatt - 28-02-2015, 01:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,851 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 5,989 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,014 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,789 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt