Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't
The suggestion that Joannides, Morales, and Campbell were the same people as the Bulova Watch executives gave me a "wow" moment - thanks. I bought and watched "RFK Must Die" because it was recommended, but was disappointed by the fact O'Sullivan had spent so much time building his theory only to admit it was wrong at the end. I want to kick myself because it never dawned on me that those gentlemen could all be the same people!

What comes to mind is you couldn't get away with leading a double life like that because somewhere along the line it would become too obvious and time would be missing that would conflict with the known doings of those men and expose them. I doubt the executives were actually the trio themselves because their backgrounds and lives could be traced. It could easily be shown they were other people - which is why O'Sullivan is so forthright in admitting it. However I wouldn't put it past CIA to groom look-a-likes in order to switch the Morales-Joannides-Campbell trio in when needed. This is bizarre James Bond level stuff, but I wouldn't put it past them. The more bizarre it gets the easier it is to deny. It wasn't until you mentioned that they might be the same people that it dawned on me that this is what they might have done. I feel stupid for not realizing it before. It would only take some small cosmetic tweaking to place that trio in there without notice. Well within intel's cutting-edge ability.

Campbell's alleged death in 1962 would make it more feasible he was switched-in as a Bulova executive. So what is proposed as destroying the theory actually potentially reinforces it. Being "dead," Campbell would be able to work with the least conflict, which is why he was the one seen so often at the Los Angeles Police station.

O'Sullivan is no dummy. He left his failed theory in the DVD for a reason.

Messages In This Thread
JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't - by Albert Doyle - 19-10-2010, 07:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Confirmation Malcolm-X Killed by FBI/NYPD conspiracy Peter Lemkin 2 2,326 27-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor of nuclear physics killed in bomb blast in Tehran Carsten Wiethoff 16 16,268 11-08-2016, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  What Killed Arafat? Keith Millea 106 36,006 07-08-2014, 02:45 AM
  8 Most Bizarre Presidential Assassination Plots Marlene Zenker 3 5,637 09-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Dag Hammarskjöld killed by Belgian mercenary pilot? Ivan De Mey 3 4,768 09-04-2014, 05:31 AM
  Brazil’s Ex-President Kubitschek Killed by US-Backed Regime Magda Hassan 1 7,004 14-12-2013, 06:15 AM
  Who killed George Polk? Tracy Riddle 0 3,170 01-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Plot that Killed Gandhi Jim DiEugenio 0 2,819 17-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,075 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
  Sunny Sheu Killed after reporting death threat from Judge Joseph Golia Magda Hassan 4 4,501 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett