Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thaci - KLA - Kosovo - Albanian organ harvesting crimes and investigations
Oddly enough I was once approached to write an article about Baird, but declined the commission because the subject didn't really appeal to me. Missed that one eh.

I seem to recall that British Imperial policy had, for a very long time indeed, been directed at keeping France and Germany at each others throats to ever stop them from uniting - and therefore controlling Europe. That strategy pre-dated WWI, as I recall, and I believe the Rhodes-Milner gang who ran things here in Blighty, up until the post WWII period.

And I absolutely recall a conversation I had with an elderly Restauranteur and gangster (now deceased) who was sitting with Anthony Eden when news came that Herr Hitler had unleashed Barbarossa, whereupon Eden slapped his thighs in joy exclaiming "we've won the war!"

I suppose the question to be asked was why a Brazilian born Italian with close links to pre WWII New York mafia ended up in London in the company of a former (and yet to be again) Foreign Secretary during WWII?

Eden was a blood relative of the Earl Grey, a senior inner member of the Rhodes-Milner kindergarden.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Thaci - KLA - Kosovo - Albanian organ harvesting crimes and investigations - by David Guyatt - 03-04-2010, 11:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genocide of Roma in Kosovo & Metohia Magda Hassan 0 9,617 09-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Police smash Israeli organ-trafficking ring Magda Hassan 1 3,860 09-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Organ trafficking and corruption in New Jersey Magda Hassan 5 12,535 29-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  UNMIK Tampers With Evidence Of KLA Organ Trafficking 0 679 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Mass grave containing bodies of organ harvesting victims has been found 0 720 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Documents about organ harvesting and trafficking destroyed in Hague 0 716 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Russian State Prosecution Launch Their Own Investigation of Organ Trade 0 723 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New information on Albanian organ harvesting and trafficking 0 900 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Organ Harvesting Atrocities: Identifying Kosovo Albanian Butchers 0 845 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Albanian KLA Attempts to Discredit Organ Harvesting Investigation 0 798 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: