Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thaci - KLA - Kosovo - Albanian organ harvesting crimes and investigations
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Quote:There are arguments put forward that that those at high levels in the Vatican remained unaware that these two Bishops were running the Ratlines and had not sanctioned it.
Apart from Gowan putting that idea to rest in his article the Vatican is known to have had an intelligence network second to none. Also look at their network in the Gladio operation. The Catholic church was very involved in the Hungarian 'uprising' in the 1950's. A Gladio operation.

My father, born south-west of Lwow, was ethnically cleansed to Siberia by the Red Army and NKVD as a 7-year-old child in 1939, as a result of the Nazi-Soviet Pact. My father's family were considered potential anti-communist subversives, as they included Polish Army officers and a headteacher (a dangerous member of the intelligentsia on the NKVD death lists....).

Wiki has a very brief introduction to the history here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_area...viet_Union

Having escaped from Siberia, thanks to my slav matriarch grandmother, my father was eventually allowed to come to England as a child refugee, because his elder brothers had fought against the Nazis alongside Allied soldiers in the Polish Free Forces. The family home in Skole, Poland, was now part of the USSR and had been forcibly resettled by ethnic Russians, so there was no "Poland" to return to.

In 1956, along with most of the post-WW2 slav diaspora in western Europe, my 23-year-old father was ready to head east to help liberate Hungary and Poland from Soviet communism. I'm told that he would listen religiously to Radio Free Europe, which was exhorting the people of Hungary to rise up. The promise - both explicit and implicit - was that western troops would join any revolution against Soviet communism.

Of course, the Hungarians rose up, and western armies stayed in their bases. After the sell-out of Yalta, and the betrayal of 1956, my father never trusted the Americans again.

As we know now, Radio Free Europe was a CIA propaganda operation, with links to some truly unsavoury right-wing nutcases. And as Magda says, we also know now that Gladio and Vatican elements were involved in the events of 1956.

Rather sadly, if I had something to important to confess, the last person in the world I'd confide in would be a Catholic priest....
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Thaci - KLA - Kosovo - Albanian organ harvesting crimes and investigations - by Jan Klimkowski - 07-02-2009, 01:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genocide of Roma in Kosovo & Metohia Magda Hassan 0 9,632 09-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Police smash Israeli organ-trafficking ring Magda Hassan 1 3,886 09-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Organ trafficking and corruption in New Jersey Magda Hassan 5 12,560 29-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  UNMIK Tampers With Evidence Of KLA Organ Trafficking 0 681 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Mass grave containing bodies of organ harvesting victims has been found 0 723 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Documents about organ harvesting and trafficking destroyed in Hague 0 718 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Russian State Prosecution Launch Their Own Investigation of Organ Trade 0 727 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New information on Albanian organ harvesting and trafficking 0 901 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Organ Harvesting Atrocities: Identifying Kosovo Albanian Butchers 0 848 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Albanian KLA Attempts to Discredit Organ Harvesting Investigation 0 800 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: