Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious
I hadn't looked at the photos of the hotel, beaches, girls in hulahoops surrounding Len et al. I couldn't get the website to give me a price, but it must be, along with the airfare I'd wager at least 3X the price [on average] for someone to attend there, than in Dallas...perhaps more. Does Len live in Hawaii? Looks like he either does, or is a 'regular' there...and perhaps why he chose it...but it makes little sense for most. Yes, some few researchers are 'well-heeled', more are NOT! It is screwy and if it succeeds will unite only the well-heeled section of the fractured community. Seems like class warfare within the community - by default, if not by design. Sorry Len, if you're reading this. I listen to your show from time to time and have nothing against you or those listed. The 'concept' just seems more like an excuse to sit on a beach and watch the waves.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious - by Myra Bronstein - 02-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious - by Peter Lemkin - 10-10-2010, 07:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio and Lisa Pease' PROBE CD Jim Hackett II 2 3,510 13-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Me and Lee Judyth Baker Dawn Meredith 6 5,603 24-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Linda Minor
  FTR #730 Interview with Russ Baker Ed Jewett 4 8,827 18-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Virtual JFK: film review by Jim DiEugenio Dawn Meredith 1 3,588 03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  In Discussion with Russ Baker Charles Drago 21 12,808 24-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Family Of Secrets :The Bush Family Dynasty by Russ Baker Peter Lemkin 13 11,820 14-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein