Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
John Kowalski Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
John Kowalski Wrote:Can some one tell me what the divisions are within the research community.

John

I would not attempt to divine what motivates the main groups
and I think both/all are sincere. That said:

JFK Lancer...tries to stay middle of the road and non-controversial.
Vigorously opposes certain research, such as Z film fakery. Tries
to steer research away from US/MilIndComp involvement. Opposes
US involvement in 911.

COPA...More traditional old-school research group, supported by
earlier main-line researchers such as Wecht and Groden. Encourages
new research. Kept alive solely by John Judge.

Mavericks/Loners...unaffiliated with the other groups. Responsible
for much good research and new thinking, but difficult for the mainline
groups above to deal with. Includes some like Livingstone and Lifton.
Lifton and Livingstone were early to recognize problems with the Zfilm.

My opinion. Hope this helps.

Jack

Jack:

Thanks for the info.

John

Oh, my...I sense I'm about to get myself in trouble with some people I respect and would care if they respected me...but truth is truth and that is what this is all about. I agree with all Jack said above. Lancer people are sincere, IMO, and motivated, BUT just can't BELIEVE [go there!] that things are really that bad and we've been had....not once, but multiple times. They seem to [generalizing] feel that America was hijacked/deceived once [11/22/63]. COPA [although not uniformly!] is more likely to believe that we have never had a moment/ polity action, war/assassination, covert op, etc. that wasn't a hijacking, deception and false-flag op. I think Lancer are not [mostly] trying to deceive, but simply can not 'deal' with such a reality, and thus use psychological denial [and other such] to 'deflect' it. Sadly, this coincides with much of the USA populace. Lancer folks are, generally, also enamored of the 'Camelot' myth. I think JFK was a man changing from an Oligarch to a Free-thinker and that is exactly why he was murdered by the men behind the curtain - who lurk there still!

IMO, 9-11 was a carbon-copy of Dallas [and I could name others], only larger and more dangerous. To deny this is, IMO, a fatal flaw [fatal to the human race and all hope for humans...] :goodnight:

IMHO. :adore: :banghead:

What does IMO stand for?

Yes, the men behind the curtain are always a problem. Discerning their motives and methods is a challenge that would be best met by a unified group. Has any prior attempt being made to set goals for the JFK research community?

John

Messages In This Thread
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious - by Myra Bronstein - 02-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious - by John Kowalski - 13-10-2010, 09:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio and Lisa Pease' PROBE CD Jim Hackett II 2 3,507 13-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Me and Lee Judyth Baker Dawn Meredith 6 5,596 24-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Linda Minor
  FTR #730 Interview with Russ Baker Ed Jewett 4 8,826 18-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Virtual JFK: film review by Jim DiEugenio Dawn Meredith 1 3,585 03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  In Discussion with Russ Baker Charles Drago 21 12,796 24-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Family Of Secrets :The Bush Family Dynasty by Russ Baker Peter Lemkin 13 11,813 14-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein