Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Albert Doyle Wrote:FBI is lying Scully. They do so carefully by saying Rizzuto claimed Oswald was in the Village after returning from the Soviet Union. But a look at the claim would reveal the record shows the evidence Rizzuto was telling the FBI actually showed Oswald was in New York in 1961 and 1962 before the defecting Oswald returned from the Soviet Union. The Voice article was based on deceptive disinformation from the FBI in their attempt to discredit Steven Harris Landesberg and his explosive revelation that Oswald was seen with FBI provocateur Steven Richard Landesberg in New York. What FBI did was set-up SH Landesberg as being the same person as the provocateur who used the alias "L'eandes". As the evidence SH Landesberg was trying to reveal shows, L'Eandes was Steven Richard Landesberg. FBI knew this was dangerous so they screwed SH Landesberg and claimed he was L'eandes (As the inaccurate Village​ Voice article relates). That way they could commit him and not investigate the rest of the evidence that showed SR Landesberg was a provocateur who worked with the real Lee Harvey Oswald while a CIA imposter was in Russia.

Read the Education Forum Harvey & Lee thread to catch up.
Catch up, catsup, or ketchcup?

It is impossible to engage you in discussion here, or at amazon.com book reviews, just as it was impossible in our back and forth on the now defunct Lancer forum in 2013, on the issue of Peter Janney's accuracy or sincerity?
You stipulate to nothing, no government sourced document can possibly be authentic, according to you.

The details refuting nearly all of your claims on this matter are here. I also got these links from another thread at the source you posted.:
Steve Landesberg from "Barney Miller" dies
- Started by Dec 21 2010

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/afterwor...f-age.html

Non-actor Landesberg birth and origin info:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archiv...lPageId=51
Non-actor Landesberg recent mental state (1961) info, quoting his mommy, Edna :
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archiv...lPageId=50

This is groundhog day, a.k.a. Ralph Yates redux.
Your opinions amount to unsupportable suspicions, (FBI faked everything is a suspicion, unaccompanied by related evidence...) and they trump everything contrary on record. I get that......

On the other hand, Ralph Cinque recently "explained" the entire OP.:
Quote:http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2...teven.html
June 23, 2015

....In the fall of 1961, the two Steven Landesbergs met for the first time in New York although by then, Steven Richard Landesberg was going by Steve L'eandes. Another alias he used sometimes was Yves L'eandes. For some reason, he often spoke with a heavy Southern drawl, which he could turn on and off at will. Perhaps the reason was that he got very involved as an opponent of civil rights, and he opposed racial integration.

I am going to give you the link to what John Armstrong has written about this because it is truly amazing. I used to watch Barney Miller regularly; it was a clever show; and I remember that actor; he played Art Dietrich, and he was funny.....
......8 hours after the JFK assassination Steven Harris Landesberg, who also had an alias, James Rizzuto, called a New York radio station and said that Steve L'eandes had been a close associate of Lee Harvey Oswald in late '61/early '62 in New York.....

I have to keep an open mind because I am not smart enough to analyze the nuances and motives for any of the Cinque presentation which he writes is sourced (heavily quoted) from Armstrong. The crux of it is that the FBI fakery failed in the long run....the non-actor sock puppeteer of 1963, turned out later as a brilliant, successful Columbia Univ. advanced degreed, South FL business executive.

Is the premise of all of this suspicion and accusation another attempt to prove Harvey and Lee, two operators posing as ??????? Who is the audience for Cinque's presentation on Landesberg, or Armstrong's, for that matter?
It shatters the KIS,S rule. Can it hope to gain the actual understanding of tens, hundreds, or thousands?
Or, is Cinque not accurately interpreting Armstrong?

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 09-07-2015, 11:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 532 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 606 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 441 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 487 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 442 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,796 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,678 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,055 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,162 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,735 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle