Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Jim Hargrove Wrote:It's pretty late here and I'm tired but trying to catch up with this thread. Please forgive if this note is even less coherent than normal for me.

It appears that a new poster here named Tom Scully is linking to FBI docs now on the MarryFerrell site that, over roughly 15 pages, show that the FBI was correct when it officially concluded that only one Steven Landesberg was involved in certain incidents from the early 1960s in which he allegedly invented a NYC affiliation between a man named Steven L'eandes, and another named Earl Perry, and LHO.

And, were we only to go to the FBI reports grouped in the linked pages at the MaryFerrell website, Mr. Scully would seem to be correct! Trouble is, if we all believed everything the FBI told us, we could all stop worrying and just trust the Warren Commission.

In this case, the ugly truth begins to assert itself only when we look at some of the FBI reports that are NOT in the group of docments at the MaryFerrell website. Because it's late, let's look at just one example of these OTHER FBI reports.

SH Landesberg told the FBI that Oswald and the man named L'eandes were being paid by a large 250 lb, 6 ft 4 inch tall man named "Regan," who lived at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. Rizzuto said that in early 1962 L'eandes (the actor) lived with Regan at the Roosevelt Hotel, which was located at 45 E. 45th St. in Midtown Manhattan. Supposedly doing its due diligence, here is the first page of a short report the FBI did on the Roosevelt Hotel.
Did you see the problem here? Bingo! Instead of going to the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, the FBI diligently studied 1961 registration records at the Roosevelt Hotel... wait for it... in New Orleans!! There is no report of any kind for the Roosevelt Hotel in New York!!
Whenever the FBI goes into total Keystone Kops mode, which was often in this sordid case, you can bet the farm that something is being hidden. And that's where the research gets tough. There are a number of other examples of FBI idiocy in the Landesberg case, and when you have finally unraveled all the bullshit, you see something entirely different than what is shown by the reports in that Landesberg grouping at the MaryFerrell website.

Jim,

With all due respect, I would much rather be proven wrong than get it wrong. Getting it wrong is my worst fear.
How could I possibly justify the time I put into this research if it is not to be obsessively reliable? Landesberg and Yates as set up by the FBI, faked mental cases is a cop out until proven otherwise. I have no choice because I will not be the opposing side, evidence challenged compliment of the WC or of the 9/11 "Commission". I can see how ridiculously they manipulated and omitted the available details to "form" conclusions. Wrong is ridiculous, no matter the level of contempt and distrust of FBI, CIA, WC, 9/11 C, Bush-Cheney, droneman Obama, or whoever.

I try to pick my arguments carefully and I try to keep an open mind. It is a hard thing to do because I am suspicious and too curious by nature. I do not believe WT7 fell from damage caused by ordinary office contents fueling the fires causing the damage the long delayed NIST report claimed those fires caused. I thought it ridiculous that all high steel framed, rise construction was not suspended during the long delay in releasing that report.
I cannot accept the SBT or the legitmacy of CE399.

I am astounded that the story that Marvin Bush's longtime house servant, a story delayed by WAPO for a week, went out to the driveway to retrieve a video of her meeting Marvin's bro, GWB, at the White House, intending to play the video for the pleasure (boredom) of Marvin's household, only to be tragically run down and killed by her own vehicle in a one woman mishap in that driveway!: https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse...08574.html

Kerry investigated Iran-Contra, Skull & Bones investigating itself. John Shaheen, posthumously accused of working
with Reagan campaign chairman William Casey to delay the release of 52 American hostages in Tehran until after the 1980 election, was born in the same town as Reagan, Tampico, IL, pop. 600. Barbara Walters 20-20 cohost, Hugh Downs, was married to Shaheen's sister. Shaheen, H James Rand who employed Robert E. Webster, and Elroy McCaw were OSS special projects team co-members during WWII. Rand was Shaheen's best man in 1950, McCaw succeeded Rand as chairman of Rand Development Corp., Shaheen took Rand and Cleveland next door neighbors, Skull & Bones Dr. George W. Crile and Dan Moore, brother of Drew Pearson's wife, on a Florida salvage diving honeymoon after that 1950 wedding.

But, we have been fed all of those official accounts. My point is....keep your powder dry, this or Ralph Yates for that matter, are not the controversies you should be digging in over. Prioritize, post what is irrefutable and broadly interesting.

It may seem a contradiction, but I do attempt to approach this analysis with an open mind. In this instance, I think it is reasonable to consider that SH Landesberg was a disturbed young man who sent the FBI on an expensive, wild goose chase, and did it at the worst possible time, at least in the opinion of the FBI's tired, short handed, investigative force. I accept that the FBI was reacting from that POV at that time..... 23 Nov. to 5 Dec.

Please stop me when you think what I am presenting in this post is unreasonable, and advise me why.......

Jim, no matter what else we agree or disagree about what happened in Landesberg v. FBI, the record indicates Rizzuto tied them up from NY to El Paso, and in between. Supporting image and links.:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm...2754/rec/1 - pg. 10

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7101&stc=1]

and http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...PageId=320

http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...PageId=327

http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...PageId=319

http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...PageId=493

Attached Files
.jpg   RizzutoTriggersInv.jpg (Size: 46.21 KB / Downloads: 29)

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 10-07-2015, 09:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 492 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 440 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,790 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,677 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,974 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,112 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,735 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle