Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Tom Scully Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:
Jim Hargrove Wrote:HI, David. John is convinced that Alexander D. and Allen R. Felde were the same guy. He wrote that the evidence showed "both" were recruited from the Milwaukee, WI area in the same month of the same year. At any rate, A Felde was with Harvey stationed near Memphis, TN as Lee was bound for Japan and his duty at Atsugi.

Easy to see why neither the WC nor the HSCA interviewed A. Felde. JA says he tracked down Allen R. Felde years later, and by then he had changed his Social Security Number and denying he knew Oswald. The aftermath of this case seems to never end.

I realize that is what he THINKS, but there is not proof for such and I am assisting him to rethink that position.

I thought I had read that "Alexander D" changed his name to "Allen R" since there was not ALLEN R with Oswald at any time according to the Unit Diaries.

Are you aware of any evidence which shows they are the same person? There is no "both" in the USMC diaries, only Alexander D Felde.

The FBI report out of Milwaukee says that an anonymous caller contacted the Journal and stated that ALLEN R. FELDE knew Oswald in the Marines. The FBI went to St. Louis - USMC Records center, and claimed the only FELDE was Robert Allen.

Is this the FBI hiding Alexander D. FELDE from us? There is not a single mention of Alexander D in any of the FBI reports... very strange

Am I remembering wrong - wasn't a cassette tape of the SS dictabelt recording found in a library in Wisconsin?

Hi David,

This is my second response, as promised.

"Robe Felde" displayed in the Ancestry USMC muster roles in images in my last post, is certainly the former USMC Sgt., and Chicago police patrolman interviewed by FBI in 1964 as Robert Allen Felde. His USMC serial no. was 1615775 vs. Life Magazine's Allen Felde, serial no. 1641924 .

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7108&stc=1]

I put two black dots to the left of "our" Felde's name on the list....
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7109&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7128&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7129&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7130&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7131&stc=1]

David,
I never heard of Felde(s) before you asked me about them in your post of yesterday, 10 July.
What I can say supported by my brief research is that the only constant are the two serial numbers.
The serial no. 1615775, of former USMC Sgt., Robert Allen Felde, a man reported interviewed in Chicago by the FBI who claimed he did not know LHO, only appears in USMC records so far, as inducted and late in his enlistment period, as Robert A (or Allen ?) Felde. All other variations. Allen R Felde, Alex Felde, Alesandro Felde, Alexander (or Alesandro ?) D. Felde appear n USMC records with the serial no. 1641924 .

I agree, so far, that LHO is listed in California while Felde serial no. 1641924 is assigned in Memphis and
Naples. I am also firm in opinion that this is all that can be proven..... LHO, according to USMC records, served
with Felde serial no. 1641924 until records indicate Felde serial no. 1641924 .was reassigned to Memphis.

Can you agree that everything else is conjecture?:
Quote:an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

"conjectures about the newcomer were many and varied"
[TABLE="class: vk_tbl vk_gy"]
[TR]
[TD="class: lr_dct_nyms_ttl"]synonyms:[/TD]
[TD]speculation, guesswork, surmise, fancy, presumption, assumption, theory, postulation, supposition; [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

If not, what else do you have in support of forming opinion, aside from the recollection of LHO's assignments and physical presence as related by Felde serial no. 1641924 , the entity presumably interviewed by Life Magazine and
by the FBI? CE1961 presents USMC timeline for LHO that does not include Memphis training, but this contradicts the statement of Felde serial no. 1641924 .

Am I correct, and there is unfortunately no diplomatic way to ask you this..... in thinking that you do
not want to settle for serial no. confirmation to track a name because there is the idea that Lee served in California with Felde serial no. 1641924 and Harvey served with Felde serial no. 1641924 in Memphis, (and Jacksonville ?), but there is no Harvey or a serial no. representing Harvey, so far found in USMC records also listing Felde serial no. 1641924 ?

I worked on Felde with no preconceived notion. I worked on Janney's "missing" CIA assassin of Mary Meyer with no particular expectation of actually locating and proving that individual to be no missing and not a CIA assassin. I began here on DPF blogging about Nagell. I believe the most important support for Nagell's story, the ID card evidence found "on him" or in his vehicle at the time of his "bank disturbance" arrest, is assumed to have existed but neither it nor supporting documentation has actually come to light. I believe this "hole" in Nagell is supported now in the writing of Dick Russell.

I have a sensitivity to reading the written descriptions of what I am impressed are unsettled matters, as if they are fact. I try to make that my only influence. I have few or no friends. Are friends who prefer to embrace [B]descriptions of what I am impressed are unsettled matters, as if they are fact, even friends at all?

[/B]

Attached Files
.jpg   AllenRFeldesTransfer.jpg (Size: 411.39 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   AlexanderDfeldeLHOdiary.jpg (Size: 192.25 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   AlesanderFeldeUSMCdiary.jpg (Size: 248.99 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   AllenRFeldePg631.jpg (Size: 115.46 KB / Downloads: 33)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 12-07-2015, 01:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 513 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 602 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 439 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 487 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 442 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,796 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,678 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,054 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,124 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,735 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle