Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:TOm:

Why did you get banned from ROKC?

I did not know that.

I hope the moderators here will bear with me, and I will show restraint by not posting links to other forums.
I was under an assumption last June (call me crazy, I still attempt to take people at their word) that I had reached
an understanding to take the reins of a certain venue.: (note the sequence of the dates in the images)

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7133&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7132&stc=1]
(It may seem churlish, but I am upset that it has been continually displayed for two years by Mr. Spartacus that I wrongly described his friend Janney as the maker of false claims to the degree of telling lies (it was and is true), that I was unfit and had to be immediately banned, and that you, Jim, are at least as deficient and worthy of disappearing as I am.) If you have not asked them to take down "The Future of the Forum" thread, and apologize publicly to both of us, I hope you are thinking about putting in a request!

After assuring me she was not attempting an end run around the understanding I had reached with Andy Walker,
yup...... your guessed it....the next thing I read was the announcement of James Gordon. When I pm'd Gordon to point out the fact that I was indeed "end runned," he feigned a lack of understanding by responding that I had the same opportunity as anyone else to apply to take over the forum, when it was obvious I was telling him that Andy had broken his word and Kathy had broken her assurance to me by making believe I did not exist.

Knitting this together, my opinion of Kathy is as low as it is of their revered forum founder. I defended Carmine Savastano when he questioned the evidence actually supporting the PM lovefest on Greg's forum. This earned me no love there, and Carmine was soon driven off. Greg became active again at the "new and improved" Becket/Gordon forum. He tangled with Carmine in a thread there and posted an expletive. It disappeared after Carmine read it, but there was no edit stamp at the bottom of the post. Greg took advantage of this by posturing that he did not understand what Carmine was complaining about. On another forum, I posted advice about this to Carmine that Greg read and then created a thread on his forum to call me out and announce he was done with me.

[TABLE="class: fw-fixed"]
[TR="class: header"]
[TH="class: fw-even, colspan: 2, align: left"]Message to Tom Scully[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]I just put the sick bag on and paid a visit to stinky's. Are you on drugs, Tom?

On the 12th, you nailed it.
Carmine,
Did you miss the problem that there is no edit time stamp on Greg's thread you've referred to?
I imagine this is why he issued a denial intended to render your claim false, about his tactic.
Unless there has been a major code change, only an admin. could accomplish the elimination of the proof of your claim without leaving an edit time stamp visible at the bottom of Greg's post.....

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: profilePic"][/TD]
[TD="class: postDescription"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Ironically, this was Greg's rationale:
Quote:....Let's get this straight. I was tossing the f-bombs at the (a reference to David Joseph). That should be fuckin obvious. My comments FOLLOWED COMMENTS MADE BY THE (a reference to David Joseph), NOT MR PARANOIA, 2015 (aka Carmine).

The F-Bombs were then edited out by - at the that stage, person's unknown. Kathy later admitted she did it.....

......As for your own twist in this matter, NumbScully, that I "had help in making [my] words disappear" -- where the ____ did you get that from? Your _____ is my guess.....
Greg misunderstood that my interest and comment to Carmine was related to my knowledge that not even one with moderator privileges could have edited a post without leaving an edit stamp, and that it had to have been done by an Admin. When I was a moderator there, I ALWAYS immediately announced all edits or invisibility of any post I moderated. As you know, that kind of courtesy vanished along with your and my memberships and all of your posts there. What Greg missed was that I was advising Carmine that Kathy had edited out the expletive in Greg's post without announcing it or edit stamping his post. Sure enough, she later admitted she was the catalyst of Greg merely taking an opportunity to tweak Carmine's position that it appeared he was inventing the rule breaking he had observed and was complaining about.:

Quote: Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:51 PM

I removed the phrase. Please move on. There is no need to bring up those things. It's been corrected.

So the problem here is that I have been influenced negatively by the utter lack of ethics or the ability to discern right from wrong of several individuals who neither exhibit or practice the least bit of contrition. The other night I read a particularly hypocritical claim of "preservation of truth" by a Mr. Speer, prompting me to dash off an email to him titled, "You Are Not Fit to Shine Gary's Shoes," cc'd to Gary and to Mr. Spartacus, himself!

Attached Files
.jpg   kathya10.jpg (Size: 42.05 KB / Downloads: 29)
.jpg   TheArtofTheDeal.jpg (Size: 137.56 KB / Downloads: 29)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 12-07-2015, 06:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 533 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 444 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 489 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 446 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,799 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,680 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,074 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,172 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,736 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle