Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Scully,

You're dodging what I wrote. If you apply your own evidence standards to the FBI photo you keep quoting it fails your own demands. You are assuming FBI found a legitimate photo of Rizzuto being L'eandes at some New York City rally in 1961 or 1962. But you have no proof because you don't have the photo. Parnell is a total phony because he would be the first person to attack this if it came from the other side. In fact he does that with the talk show video of SR Landesberg admitting he got mixed-up with Oswald. Yet he then turns around and claims victory via a photo he has no evidence of and can't produce.

Scully, you are getting away with murder by trying trying to ignore just about everything else that was written in both threads. David Von Pein would probably love to hang with you since you both practice identical methods. You've already gotten a good friend in Parnell.

You're citing trivial technicalities that make no difference. Whether it was WMCA's Turner or Barry Gray who actually saw Rizzuto makes no difference. Gray spoke to both men and one had a southern accent. Gray said the men were two different people and FBI conveniently didn't include it in their report. I'm also surprised you don't notice you are offering Turner, who only witnessed Rizzuto, over Gray, who witnessed the voices of both men. Again - you're all wet Scully.

Heck Scully, if that's the standard you're going to practice I refer to Golz's witnessing that SR Landesberg outright admitted he knew Lee Oswald. Please explain to me why that talk show reference isn't valid while your FBI photo (that you can't produce) is? Golz is good enough for me if all the rest the evidence you are ignoring wasn't. Parnell's hypocritical claims of victory over your nonsense here just shows what a cheap hack he is. Meanwhile both of you offer no explanation how L'eandes could be witnessed performing a flawless execution of a southern accent in interviews while at the same time you claim he had a schizophrenic, close to the surface speech defect? Why don't you answer something directly for a change Scully? Pretty good for an unstable schizophrenic who had a noticeable chronic stuttering problem.

Scully, do you think the backyard photos presented by the Commission were also similarly good enough?

Would you use a photo of Lee Harvey Oswald doing street promotion of Castro as proof he was a real communist?

What's your opinion about what the records and witnesses at the New York Roosevelt Hotel would have revealed?

You've got real balls backing the word of FBI that Barry Gray also ID'd the photo as being L'eandes when in fact you have no clue as to when or where FBI did that or what photo they actually showed Gray. Apparently you have no problem with the fact this doesn't match Gray's own statement that he didn't know Rizutto but did recognize L'eandes.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Albert Doyle - 12-07-2015, 06:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 533 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 444 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 488 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 446 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,799 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,680 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,072 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,172 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,736 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle