Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Quote:This is the reply from Greg re: DoD and Blakey - admitting that there is too much evidence showing the DoD to be liars here - while then giving me a "well what about..." question... I thought th answer covered it pretty well

There is too much counter evidence for him going. I will adopt your position regarding the FBI. It is a lie and a cover-up. But not for any doppelganger program. They just didn't want anyone digging around what was really happening in SEA at the time. As I have already said, I cover what was happening in my next volume.

Now how about you address Bernieritia Smith's testimony regarding the tooth and about little Bobby Newman (who was the person Myra was convinced by Armstrong was really "Harvey") - and explain why she was ignored by Armstrong.

After you've done that, I have a whole raft of other stuff you've so far avoided addressing.

The USMC records put him both in Taiwan and Atsugi at the same time.

The records show events that occurred both in Taiwan and Atsugi at the SAME TIME to the same Oswald #1653230.

The DoD lies about his never leaving in the face of his being in Ping Tung and proveably so.

How many times do we need to hear "in the next volume" when you can't even bother to post a tidbit so you dont sound like your pulling it out of your arsenal. Bottom line: two men, two places, same name and # according to the USMC.

Not possible unless there are two Lee Harvey Oswalds merged into one record.
--------------
Mr. JENNER. But you do remember that you attempted to help him when he was struck in the mouth on that occasion; is that right?
Mr. VOEBEL. Yes; I think he even lost a tooth from that. I think he was cut on the lip, and a tooth was knocked out.

Page 92 H&L
Oswald's aunt, Lillian Murret, remembered this event well. She told the Warren
Commission, "They were coming out of school at 3 o'clock, and there were boys in
back of him and one of them called his name, and he said, 'Lee,' and when he turned
around, this boy punched him in the mouth and ran, and it ran his tooth through the lip,
so she (Marguerite Oswald) had to go over to the school and take him to the dentist, and
I paid for the dentist bill myself ..... "

Mrs. SMITH. One fight really impressed me, I guess because there was this boy--he wasn't going to Beauregard, this boy he had the fight with, and he was a little guy. I think his name was Robin Riley. He hit Lee, and his tooth came through his lip.
Mr. LIEBELER. Through the upper part of his lip?
Mrs. SMITH. Oh, gee, I don't know whether it was a bottom----
Mr. LIEBELER. But it actually tore the lip?
Mrs. SMITH. Yes; it actually tore the lip, and I remember--what is that boy's name?--the blond fellow that was on television that knew him so well?
Mr. LIEBELER. Are you thinking of Edward Voebel?
Mrs. SMITH. That is him.
Mr. LIEBELER. V-o-e-b-e-l?

Reading thru H&L I find "broken front tooth" and "missing front tooth" and all in relation to the larger LEE OSWALD. When Myra was shown this photo she stated this was not the HARVEY she knew.
When shown the Bronx zoo photo, she recognized Harvey.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...7&tab=page is the link to the man corroborating that this was a photo taken by Voebel at BJHS.

The photo does indeed appear as if the tooth is missing... and that there is no scarring or bandages related to running a tooth THRU the lip...

Since we do not have records of the dentist he was taken to, all we can go by is the witness testimony and this photo. The middle two teeth are usually out and grow back between 6 and 8 years old.

Can you PROVE the tooth did not get knocked out or, like us, only can go by what was said. It appears just as lilkely it was knocked out given this photo, than running thru his lip...

The POINT that you completely butcher is that MYRA sees this and knows it is not the Harvey Oswald she knew. If the tooth was not knocked out, this photo is strange, no?

Whether the man in the coffin was the southern born 5'11" 150lb LEE or 5'9" 135lb HARVEY remains a debate and would not be concluded simply because of the tooth in question here.

The photo does seem to be worth a 1000 words though... as for the whole rash of stuff you have... most has been covered already here...

Seems to me your admitting there were two Oswald's in the records and the DoD lied about the one never leaving does not change the situation from 2 to 1 person.

Donovan stating he was with Oswald in Taiwan at the same time Lee is getting medical treatment does not seem to be something you can refute...

Will you be offering your explanation backed by evidence, or you just accepting that the Evidence shows two men with one record?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7267&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   LEE loses a tooth - enhanced.jpg (Size: 279.54 KB / Downloads: 70)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by David Josephs - 23-07-2015, 11:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 534 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 444 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 490 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 447 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,801 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,681 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,078 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,173 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,737 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle