Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Mr. SHANEYFELT. It is my opinion that it was used directly to make the print. However, I cannot specifically eliminate the possibility of an internegative or the possibility of this photograph having been copied, a negative made by copying a photograph similar to this from which this print was
I think this is highly unlikely, because if this were the result of a copied negative, there would normally be evidence that I could detect, such as a loss of detail and imperfections that show up due to this added process.
Although a very expertly done rephotographing and reprinting cannot positively be eliminated, I am reasonably sure it was made directly from the negative.

Now, who in the US government would have access to expert photographic manipulators?

Didn't Dino basically say that between Hawkeyeworks and NPIC there wasn't anything they couldn't do to a photo or film?

Seems I remember that the independent analysis of the images (from those not beholden to the US govt') at very high magnification found there to be a line across the chin...

Found it... Hilarious right? When examined at a greater depth and with advanced techniques the lines are there...
followed by excuses why we should not consider that evidence of creation... Good old HSCA...

::facepalm::

(HSCA 398)The 133-B negative (CE 749) was digitally processed at the
Aerospace Corp. and the University of California Image Processing
Institute using several different image-processing techniques. This
pocess confirmed that the grain distribution was uniform. (173) (See
g. IV-31, JFK exhibit 197.) U[B]nder very carefully adjusted display
conditions, the scanned image of the Oswald backyard negative did
exhibit irregular, very fine lines in the chin area[/B]. The lines appeared,
however, only with the Aerospace gradient-enhancement process,
where the technique was applied at a much higher resolution
(i.e., the
image area scanned was magnified since only a small portion of the
picture was being subjected to the computations) .

[size=12](399)
[/SIZE]
[size=12]Although the cause of these lines has not been definitely established,[/SIZE]
[size=12]there is no evidence to indicate that they are the result of an
attempt to fake the photograph . This is because similar, although less
pronounced, lines were found using the same digital enhancement technique
on a known authentic photographic negative. Therefore, those
lines may have been a product of the enhancement process
[/SIZE]
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by David Josephs - 30-07-2015, 07:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 492 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 594 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 440 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,790 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,677 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,973 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,112 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,735 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle