Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Bernice Moore Wrote:thanks, and your welcome, it is btw fascinating stuff..Big Grin

this below was posted by jack one time whenever, it was john's presentation in 1997 ...fyi...b:wavey:

John Armstrong's

"November In Dallas 1997"

Presentation

"Harvey & Lee"

Transcribed by Jerry Robertson
While Oswald was in the Youth House, his mother met with Probation
Officer John Carro. Marguerite told Carro she was the youngest of 6
children, yet there were 5 children in the Claverie family. She gave
Lee Oswald's father's name as Robert Lee Harvey, when his real name
was Robert Edward Lee Oswald. She said Lee's father died at age 45,
yet we know he was 41 years old when he died. She gave her marriage
date as July 19, 1929, yet she married Robert Oswald in 1933. She gave
her sister's name as Lillian Sigouerette, when we know her sister's
name was Lillian Murrett. .......
b

Lillian S Murret aka Lillian Sophie Murret. Has anyone seen the original.....was the source of this transcribed testimony, or a typed transcript of handwritten notres? Lillian S Murret ...... [B]Lillian Sigouerette, say it 3X, fast, say
it with a New Ahlllleeens drawl to a Puerto Rican born, New Yawker, John Carro........[/B]

Sorry...can't get this one out of my head, and it seems apropros...... (If you do your own research, you'll avoid regretting......)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWrnSRvED_M

Quote:...In 1961 George de Mohrenschildt was invited to lunch by J. Walton Moore. According to Edward Jay Epstein, during the meeting Moore told de Mohrenschildt about Lee Harvey Oswald living in Minsk. However, in his book on the case, I'm a Patsy (1977), he gives a different version of events: "Early in the summer of 1962 the rumors spread out among the Russian-speaking people of Dallas and Fort Worth of an unusual couple-the Oswalds. He was supposedly an ex-marine, an unfriendly and eccentric character, who had gone to Russia and brought back with him a Russian wife. He had lived in Minsk where I had spent my early childhood. And so I was curious to meet the couple and to find out what had happened to Minsk. Someone gave me Lee's address and one afternoon a friend of mine, Colonel Lawrence Orloff and I drove to Fort Worth, about 30 miles from Dallas."...
U.S. Naturalization Record Indexes, 1791-1992 (Indexed in World Archives Project) Name: Samuel L Orlovsky Birth Date: 15 Feb 1851 Birth Place: Russia Age at event: 45 Court District: Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont Date of Action: 13 Jul 1896

JewishGen Online Worldwide Burial Registry (JOWBR) Name: Samuel Orlovsky Death Date: 1 Jan 1906 Burial Plot: Section 12, grave 21 Burial Place: West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States Cemetery: Congregation Beth Israel Cemetery Address: Center Street Cemetery Burials: 754

Massachusetts, Boston City Directory - 1921
[Image: Orlov1921RemOkla.jpeg]

Obituary 11 -- No Title
Daily Boston Globe - Jun 2, 1949
Elka Zlata of 246 Seaver St Roxbuy Widow Of Samuel Orlov formerly of the North End of Boston Beloved mother of George Peter Nathan David and Lawrence .....
Obituary 11 -- No Title

‎Daily Boston Globe - Jun 2, 1949
Elka Zlata of 246 Seaver St Roxbuy Widow Of Samuel Orlov formerly of the ... Nathan David and Lawrence Orlov Rose Hersey and rather Student Services at the ....
Obituary 18 -- No Title

Boston Globe - Jun 3, 1969
... No Title ORLOV-On Sunday June IZ hags of 248 Seaver St brother of Rtose Hersey of Esther Student of David Ortov of Rtoxbury and Lawrence Orlov of Texas .....

http://www.telegram....TEMPLATE=MOBILE
Friday, February 15, 2013

Lawrence Student
Leominster - Lawrence S. Student LEOMINSTER - Lawrence S. Student, 84, of 30 Parker Rd., Leominster died on Thursday, Feb. 14th. His wife of 49 years, Shirley (Rubin) Student died in 2001. He leaves a son, Michael J. Student and his wife Barbara of Scarsdale, NY; a daughter, Toby wife of Michael Schindler of Fitchburg; and a grandson, Sanford Student. He was born in Fitchburg, the son of Hyman and Esther (Orlov) Student and had lived in Fitchburg and Leominster his entire life. With his father, he owned and operated Student Bros. Family Shoe Stores in Fitchburg, Gardner and Leominster......

This is complicated.....it just is. Why not do your own research, as much as possible, from scratch? I have a copy of Ekdahl's will. How many individuals do you suppose were in on this "twofer" deal.... should I include Ekdahl's executor
in Mass., who filed a copy if his Will in Tarrant County, three years after his death? I observe the certainty of belief, I conclude it is self limiting, interesting but stifling. (BTW, check out the dates of her parents' birth provided by Oswald's well traveled first cousin, Marilyn, and compare those dates (on pg. 2) to these, http://forums.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg....=137294256 and http://forums.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg....=137294486 )

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7353&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7354&stc=1]

[PDF]Affidavit of Lillian Murret - History Matters

www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/.../pdf/WH11_Murret_aff.pdf

In the month of May 1945, Marguerite Olaverie Oswald sent affiant a snap shot photograph of herself and her husband, Edwin A. Ekdahl, taken on their marriage ...

John Edward Pic - History Matters

www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh11/.../wh11_pic.pdf

The testimony of John Edward pie was taken at 1025 a.m., on May 15, 1964, ... Give the full name of your wife including her married name, children ...... Yes, sir; he had a 1938 Buick. .... In the summer of 1945 did you and Robert continue on at-.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7355&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   RoxburyEkdahlOrlov1920.jpg (Size: 152.95 KB / Downloads: 32)
.jpg   Ekdahl9CardingtonPassport1919.jpg (Size: 221.15 KB / Downloads: 32)
.jpg   WH_Vol20_0330a.jpg (Size: 71.79 KB / Downloads: 31)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 19-08-2015, 07:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 492 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 440 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,790 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,677 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,977 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,112 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,735 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle