Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Tom Scully Wrote:Accept my apology for interrupting the speculation of Jim and Mr. Doyle. I suggest a slight rewording of your web page description (recently besieged) and an added attribution, Jim, and you should
be good to go, at least in this one particular instance. (If I was authoring a four parter on the background of LHO, I'd sure as shoot git some larnin' of the google. The dad gum search thing has a seperate,
google books search! What in tarnation ?????)

Quote:The Two Assassins - Page 60

[Image: uqfQNXHAvADNSKlgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==]
https://books.google.com/books?id=Kb93AAAAMAAJ
Renatus Hartogs, ‎Lucy Freeman - 1965 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
Renatus Hartogs, Lucy Freeman. wishes. If they met the slightest opposition, he knew only one answer ...I called, "Come in." The door opened. Lee Harvey Oswald, a slender, dark-haired boy with a pale, haunted face, walked in. I remember thinking how slight he seemed for his thirteen years. He had an underfed look, reminiscent of the starved children I had seen ...

Maybe some of the Sherpa porters recently unemployed because of the massive earthquake damage should seek employment at one of these mole hills.

Well gosh dern it, Tom, maybe someone should actually read my website instead of jumping in and trying to find all kinds of faults with it. If this certain someone actually did bother to read it, he might find that Dr. Hartogs' description of thin, small, underfed Russian-speaking Lee HARVEY Oswald is featured on not just one, nor two, nor even three, but four different pages of the site. For example, from the Early Years page:

On May 1, Youth House Psychiatrist Renatus Hartogs examined Oswald. In his book, The Two Assassins, Hartogs described Oswald (HARVEY) as "a slender, dark-haired boy with a pale, haunted face....I remember thinking how slight he seemed for his 13 years. He had an underfed look, reminiscent of the starved children I had seen in concentration camps.

As another example... aw hell, maybe you can hire some Sherpas to do some reading for you.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Jim Hargrove - 11-09-2015, 04:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 364 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 561 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 412 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 454 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 421 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,767 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,661 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,576 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,051 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,696 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle