Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Albert Doyle Wrote:It makes perfect sense that Baker didn't mention the lunch-room encounter because he had the problem of seeing the same person twice within a short period.

It seems likely that Baker would consider other possibilities for the two sightings instead of considering them the same man, though I doubt an Intelligence operation involving doubles would immediately be one of them <g>.

If this did happen the way you speculate, do you think Truly vouched for both Oswalds? If so, that sure seals his guilt. Truly's affidavit, signed on the 23rd, just refers to the second floor encounter.

I mentioned your theory to John A. late last night, and he said that with only a few seconds to think about it, his first thoughts were that you might be right. He said the timing issue for Truly, Baker and Mrs. Reid was critical, but since everything occurred in mere seconds, its hard to pin down. Then he talked about Roy Truly.

John said setting up Harvey as the patsy took months of work, and there was no other known candidate for the patsy role in Dallas at the time. So Harvey was critical. He had to be at the right place at the right time. And so someone had to keep an eye on him, at the TSBD, at North Beckley, at Ruth Paine's. John thought the candidates for watching Harvey at the Book Depository were Frazier, Shelly, and Truly, and he thinks Truly was the guy for a number of reasons, including the fact that he hired Harvey. John wonders if the phone call from Ruth Paine to Truly ever really happened. (He said the call from the Paine residence to the TSBD was technically long-distance, and that therefore billing records would exist for it, but the Warren Commission never sought them.)

Albert--I've been on vacation some the last few weeks and may have missed your main description of this theory. I looked back in this thread and didn't see it. Can you point me in the direction of it?
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Jim Hargrove - 16-09-2015, 01:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 533 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 444 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 488 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 445 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,799 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,680 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,070 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,172 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,736 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle