Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Jim,

Here is the report of the initial witness statement of Roger Craig, who you have John Armstrong describing as "never changed his account". My point is, if you have to whitewash Craig as Armstrong has done, why refer to him at all? Quoting Craig is not an indication of the strength of your claims or analysis. Craig is controversial to the point of dubious, and John Armstrong is telling his readers the exact opposite. Craig's 1975 autopsy reports a blood alcohol level of 0.3 and an empty stomach. Which is more likely, an elaborate scheme that included injecting Craig with alcohol and pumping his stomach or making him vomit repeatedly, or waiting out his digestive processes and then rigging the shooting to make it look self-inflicted, or Craig actually committing suicide in a drunken and drugged stupor?

This is presented as part of Craig's autopsy report (CASE NO. 1019-75-0530) and was posted on another forum by Bernice Moore.:
Quote:..........
TOXICOLOGY:
Blood: Alcohol - 0.300 ETOH.
Valium - 0.05 mg Diazepam.
0.06 mg. Desmethyldiazepam.
GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM: The esophagus, small and large bowel are
unremarkable. A partial gastrectomy has been performed in the past.
The stomach is empty. The appendix is absent. .....

Quote:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....6&p=149896 Xxx Xxxx, on Jun 13 2008, 05:26 PM, said:[Image: snapback.png]
My immediate response was to leave the comments on the web page. I don't take kindly to being threatened. However, as several people have pointed out, the woman is clearly disturbed and we should not take advantage of this.
Quote:
Email from Roger Craig's daughter:

There are a few items in your article about Roger Craig you just might want to correct for the sake of accuracy and truth in reporting. i) His marriage didn't end due to repeated harassment or threats - unless you count his repeated threats to end his own life. ii) The man was disturbed. As his daughter I would place money on the fact that he suffered from either Borderline Personality Disorder or Bi-polar depression. Those last two attempts on his life? The husband of the woman he was fooling around with. Trust me, I met her AND her daughters before the bastard killed himself. The husband met him at the door with that shoulder shot.

Articles like yours only serve to continue the myth. My father was a disturbed man. I'm not disputing that what he thought he saw was something different than what was reported. But let's face it, my dad didn't know a Mauser from a whatever. He was a Wisconsin farmboy who joined the army illegally, and was released from duty because he kept injuring himself - I note you don't mention all the self-inflicted scars from his tour of duty. Furthermore, it is EXACTLY this kind of dramatic license that killed my father. It fed his disease. It fed his paranoia. And in the end, it contributed to his self-destruction. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this garbage.

I have now removed all references to Craig's daughter on my webpage on Roger Craig. As you can from above, I was only doing what I was asked. You just cannot please some people.

My point about the driver was that Craig described that person as negro, latin, and a white man. IMO, presenting Craig at all is worse than not mentioning him, and presenting him as "never changed his account," is obnoxious or just irresponsible. There is enough of a pre WC testimony record (two Nov., 1963 FBI reports) to make it irrelevant, (in the examples of inconsistency I have presented) if Craig claimed his WC testimony was altered. Craig does not list his contradiction of whether Fritz only said "car" to Oswald, and not "station wagon," before Oswald said it.
[URL="http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pdf/WH24_CE_1993.pdf"]
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/j...E_1993.pdf[/URL]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7562&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   CraigWhiteDriver.jpg (Size: 357.74 KB / Downloads: 34)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Tom Scully - 18-10-2015, 10:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 492 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 441 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,792 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,677 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,985 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,114 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,735 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle