was examined in fine detail. Every associate was questioned
and investigated. It would have been IMPOSSIBLE for him
to have an affair with JVB without it being discovered by
investigators. Further, his CIA handlers would not have
allowed such a diversion from his assigned work. Arguing
that JVB's covert assignment was even more sensitive than
LHO's is pure speculation.

Jack[/QUOTE]

I really doubt that every document, redacted or not, regarding Oswald has been released to the public; but this does not change my opinion about JVB's story, as she writes it. This is the problem with her story, her version of events cannot be corroborated in any substantive way by independent researchers. I read her first book in its entirety and if it was true that she spent so much time with Oswald, then someone, other than her, would have found evidence of their relationship.

There have been so many books, articles and other investigations about about Oswald, yet nothing has been found to support her claims about her and Oswald's alleged relationship. There could be a document buried somewhere in the archives that may substantiate her claim that she went to New Orleans to work with Oschner on a project of some type, but that alone is not enough evidence to prove her claim regarding Oswald. There may even be another document or two that reports that they crossed-paths with each other while working on some clandestine project, but the exaggerated story as she writes it, the love affair, the bio-weapon, her loveless relationship with her husband, her contact with Mary Sherman and David Ferrie, has not been substantiated by independent research.

I believe that her story is a mix of a few facts (her science background and her employment at Reilly's) and a lot of fiction. What is more likely is that they had very little or no contact in the summer of 1963 and this is why no one saw them together. If she loathed her husband and wanted to marry Oswald as she claims, then why did she stay married to him and have five kids with him?

John[/QUOTE]

Thanks, John. I agree with what you say, which is why I find
it difficult to believe anything she says.

Jack

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Jack White - 11-12-2010, 12:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 533 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 444 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 489 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 446 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,800 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,680 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,076 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,172 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,736 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle