Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Jose Corral Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Greg Parker is showing you to be the cretin. If you can't see that for yourself then you should give this game up. He owns you. Everyone at the EF knows this except maybe your like minded buddies that have your back.

GP was hear because he wouldn't be civil. Jose, there are some very strong disagreements that go on here. But name calling and rude behavior is not tolerated. Acting like a Greg Parker stand in isn't a good idea.

Just state your position without name calling, and let's see how things go.

I suggest you re-read the rules here Jose, or take your leave. It appears your purpose here is to shill for GP. Proxies, like trolls, are not tolerated on these pages.

Dawn

It seems like unfounded accusations of being a shill, proxy and/or troll are tolerated Dawn. Or is there a rule that states all members of this forum must rally behind David Josephs when he is being mercilessly pummeled for his lunacy? I must have missed reading that one.
I've done nothing against YOUR rules other than give my personal insight and opinion without offending, threatening or accusing anybody of anything. If that is not within the rules then may I suggest you take your leave and make sure that this basic human right is covered in your terms and conditions of your rules and regulations. It may increase your membership and inspire more participation in the future. Do you think you can tolerate doing that, Dawn?

hey there Jose...

Anything that can be shown to be wrong in the evidence presented is always welcome...

What isn't are empty opinions with references to sources that do not discuss the topic....

I'm sure Lifton's idea of surgery prior to the autopsy was considered lunacy for a time as well... To many it still is. But there are little other options to explain what was left behind in the Evidence.

Anna Lewis puts her meeting Lee Oswald in Feb 1962 in New Orleans when he was in Minsk...
Gorsky has Lee exiting the marines in March as opposed to Harvey's leaving in Sept

There are numerous examples of conflicts... CA1961 and CE1962 contradict each other... on for Lee, One for Harvey...

If you can rebut the evidence please do so... the difference Jose, is whether you can present an argument with corroboration so that it can be accepted as an option as opposed to needing to pummel us with opinions without sources and simply yell the same things louder until we say enough...

Show us what you have Jose... if you think H&L is lunacy, you must have sound reasons for thinking so... right?
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by David Josephs - 26-04-2015, 05:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 492 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 440 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,790 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,677 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,975 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,112 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,735 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle