Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Bart Kamp Wrote:The burden of proof is on you and your cohorts not me.

Funny how trolls who call for evidence always answer with this cop-out when forced to answer what they know they can't answer.

Brian
Calling me troll (a first btw so I'll give you credit for that) doesn't hurt me in the slightest, the peeps that read this thread know better and will also search you and realise rather quickly you have manipulative ways of interacting on this forum.
And since you decided not letting sleeping dogs lie, on the net in general, let the people judge for themselves.

Oh and Brian, you wanna talk crap about GP, then face him at EF since he has been banned here, show some backbone for a change.

Hargrove, I will get back to you about this, but one thing needs to be said, your excuse of being away doesn't wash at all, as a matter of fact it is an outright lie since you made three (!) posts inside the very same thread after I asked you to show me!
But your pal DJ thought he could take care of these issues instead by a smoke and mirrors exercise no sane person will buy. Shows that you are not up to the task.
I don't need to stalk you, you are right in front of everyone to see, this is a rather small community.

You see claiming LHO signature fakery and the 'evidence' you posted which had no connection to that fakery, and then asking people to go to a specific page which resembles Swiss cheese is the basis for my questioning, you seem to have forgotten that rather conveniently, an issue you still have not addressed. I

nstead you throw me these two nuggets.
I will check them out and get back to you about that, see that is the way to communicate, I will get back to you about this!

The whole Frankenstein Oswald thread at EF comes to mind where Greg Parker pointed two significant issues.
Jack White fibbed
The photo was a fake.
In the end the pic got changed on the website, did any of you extend any courtesy to GP about this, nope, you and DJ fought like a pair of extremist religious fanatics against him not having the balls to admit that this was a mistake.

This is a prime example of how you behave.

The world is watching and JA should consider whether it is to his benefit to have people like you 'defending' him.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Bart Kamp - 14-06-2015, 11:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 534 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 490 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 447 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,802 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,681 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,079 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,174 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,737 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle