Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Bart Kamp Wrote:You post evidence like Hargrove does? My only problem is that some of the claims Armstrong makes are not supported by evidence. I already pointed this out to Hargrove, who has been suspiciously absent ever since and if he has been around he sure as hell avoided all of it. But it brought you, like a lemming, out of the woodwork didn't it? And did you address any of it? Nope.

Sheesh! A day or two ago Kamp makes a post on EF taking ten or so single, out-of-context sentences from a J.A. article on the FBI and, for each, demands I prove it to him. "Show me the evidence" or some crap like that) he demands! I ignore him, and then I spend the day out of town with my family, and suddenly I'm "suspiciously absent ever since." What a steaming pile of crap! And Kamp starts stalking me here and elsewhere.

Just for grins, though, let's take a look at the first two of Kamp's demands, and see what has got his panties in such a twist. First is John A's statement that there is good reason to believe that Hoover knew about the CIA's "Oswald Project."

Going back all the way to 1960, Hoover himself sent a memo to the Office of Security at the State Department stating, "there is a possibility that an imposter is using Oswald's birth certificate."

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6993&stc=1]

Hoover should have known a good deal about "Oswald" since Russian-speaking Oswald was paid by his FBI! Even Gerald Ford talked about this in his book!

Less than a month before the assassination, FBI SA Milton Kaack was researching Oswald's birth records in New Orleans.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6994&stc=1]

Isn't it amazing that, despite all the information about it, no copy of Lee Harvey Oswald's birth certificate has ever been located, only a receipt from the recorder's office that is sometimes mistaken for a birth certificate.

Since we know from the ARRB testimony of Robert Tanenbaum that Earl Warren was told by numerous high-ranking officials that "unimpeachable sources" that "Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI." And you expect us to believe that Hoover didn't know this?

Second of Kamp's outrages was John's statement that "LEE Oswald would not have approached Robert McKeown, a former gun-runner and close friend of Fidel Castro, and attempted to purchase rifles from him without orders (probably from the CIA's David Phillips).

I think Kamp should do some of his own research here, but I'll help him get started. Just follow this link:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm...2560/rec/4

This will show a newspaper article with a picture of McKeown and Castro and more importantly, McKeown's once secret full HSCA testimony. McKeown was a reluctant witness. Already jailed for supplying weapons to Cuba, he refused to testify until he was given full immunity. Now, Kamp, think about David Phillips. Can YOU think of a reason to suspect him of giving the orders for "Oswald" to visit McKeown? (Hint: think Southland Center)

So, I see Kamp now makes the following statement:

Hargrove, I will get back to you about this, but one thing needs to be said, your excuse of being away doesn't wash at all, as a matter of fact it is an outright lie since you made three (!) posts inside the very same thread after I asked you to show me!

He obviously has a reading comprehension problem, since I clearly stated that I was ignoring his demands that I prove this and prove that to him. Here's what I said last night:

I ignore him, and then I spend the day out of town with my family, and suddenly I'm "suspiciously absent ever since." What a steaming pile of crap! And Kamp starts stalking me here and elsewhere.

The more people attack the work of John A, the more it is clear to me that John is on to something important.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Jim Hargrove - 14-06-2015, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 364 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 560 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 412 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 454 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 421 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,767 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,661 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,575 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,050 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,694 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle