Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening in Greece right now
Quote:Sieg Heil Brussels...

Call me naiive, but I'm not so sure about that per se. Crappy & corrupt, but they like a bit of law, they do like to be seen as socially progressive. I think the ppl doing this to me are very wary of - at least - Strasbourg (-same thing really...). They brought-up the Euro Court of Human Rights with me a year ago or so (I hadn't even considered it 'cos I live in something approximating to 'the real world', rather than their Matrix-world), saying it would take me years to get thru' it, - implication being "just get-on with your life", in relation to the Five Techniques judgement. I know Strasbourg & Brussels aren't the same place, but at the same time, not so different. -correct me if I'm wrong...
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
What's happening in Greece right now - by Michael Barwell - 16-07-2015, 05:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syrian partition happening now Lauren Johnson 1 42,110 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Joseph Lucas
  Are the "Generals" About to Return to Greece? David Guyatt 0 3,971 23-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Greece, Israel Agree on military cooperation Ed Jewett 1 3,985 06-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Interesting things happening in Colombia. Court says no to US bases Magda Hassan 11 9,344 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  3 Turkish senior military officers held on suspicion for coup plans in Greece. Magda Hassan 9 8,590 29-03-2010, 04:20 PM