Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening in Greece right now
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:I don't think Soros will alow a default, his purpose is to force France and Germany to accept a fiscal Union. They will take all our assets for nothing, plus they have targeted the natural gas and oil fields of the Aegean sea.

Seems as if the Prime Minister and Parliament are in the pockets of the banksters, and not working for the Greek People! That can't last very long!

I agree with Jan, that the only way forward is to get out of the EU, tell them to go F*** their demanded debts and austerity [as the Argentinians did], and go it alone again. I've been to Hellas many times and found the Greeks friendly, hard working [unlike the propaganda image] and proud of their history - ancient and not-so-ancient. I hope Greece gives the EU and their banksers a big middle finger. [just turn Crete around by 90 degrees!]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
What's happening in Greece right now - by Peter Lemkin - 13-02-2012, 09:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syrian partition happening now Lauren Johnson 1 42,101 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Joseph Lucas
  Are the "Generals" About to Return to Greece? David Guyatt 0 3,971 23-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Greece, Israel Agree on military cooperation Ed Jewett 1 3,976 06-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Interesting things happening in Colombia. Court says no to US bases Magda Hassan 11 9,341 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  3 Turkish senior military officers held on suspicion for coup plans in Greece. Magda Hassan 9 8,583 29-03-2010, 04:20 PM