Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening in Greece right now
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:They cannot invade Greece, so it had to be economic war.

Exactly, and what they are doing to Greece they plan to do to everyone. Why Greece is being chosen [lucky you!] to be extorted now is largely bad luck and 'throw of the dice', IMO. I have to think very hard to find the very few countries who's leaders are not owned by the banksters. Again, the Argentina model is the best 'out there', I think. Yes, they will use every ' economic weapon' they have and it will not be easy, but I think it is possible. Let's hope so - for Greece and all the rest of us who's leaders are owned by 'them'. Obviously, if there is to be a rebellion against the EU and their Banksters it will have to come from the People, and not from the political class. As the birthplace of modern democracy, you may well have a second shot at it [for yourselves and the rest of Humanity]!

NB - Occupy Greece has a channel one can often watch live - or replays of recent events here.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
What's happening in Greece right now - by Peter Lemkin - 14-02-2012, 07:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syrian partition happening now Lauren Johnson 1 42,101 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Joseph Lucas
  Are the "Generals" About to Return to Greece? David Guyatt 0 3,971 23-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Greece, Israel Agree on military cooperation Ed Jewett 1 3,975 06-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Interesting things happening in Colombia. Court says no to US bases Magda Hassan 11 9,341 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  3 Turkish senior military officers held on suspicion for coup plans in Greece. Magda Hassan 9 8,583 29-03-2010, 04:20 PM