Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Questions Richard Gage at AE911Truth Presentation on 4/12/2011
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Hey Abraham, I see you are a fan of Terrance McK too. I was a friend of his....and miss his wordweaving presence. In his last few years, unbeknownst to most of his fans he was talking about Deep Politics. I had several converstations with him about JFK assassination and other such things.... Think of his way of handling those who differed with him or his his idea[ls]. As far as Gage goes, at one time he believed the official version...he has come a long way....and he may go futher. He has his own veiws on what will work with most people and even the sheeple - and what will not. You and I may differ....but we just all need to keep plugging away at it. In our own ways...working together when we can and agreeing to disagree when we can not. Jack and I have seen what internal fights within a research community has done in the past and I know we don't want to see it waste time and energy [and damage friendships] in the present. There are REAL bad people out there who are trying to disrupt the search for truth. Best aim your sights at them...but Gage is not among them, IMHO. Peace.:mexican:

Despite the things we can agree on, I completely disagree with you regarding Gage.

If Gage was searching for the truth, then he would not be trying to deceive people by claiming to present the best "scientific forensic evidence", only to completely ignore the large sum of scientific forensic evidence that thermite does not explain. If a cancer researcher only presented the evidence that supported his hypothesis while completely ignoring the evidence that countered his hypothesis, he would be ridiculed, criticized, and most likely fired from whatever institution he represented for presenting such an unscientific and biased fraction of the total sum of important physical evidence that demands consideration.

If Gage was searching for the truth, he would not silently ban his donating members for trying to help AE911Truth by sending him one email to share the large sum of important physical evidence that Gage does not talk about. Gage's actions are not in the spirit of "unity", and his actions are not in the spirit of scientific investigation of all the important physical evidence from 9/11. He even admits that he has not studied all of the scientific forensic evidence from 9/11, such as the NYC seismographic data, and he has also admitted that there is important physical evidence out there that he chooses not to talk about because thermite does not explain it (see Part 2 of my videos above when I ask him about the 1,400+ mangled, warped, and toasted cars, and the NYC seismographic data).

If Gage was searching for the truth, he would not lie to his audience and say "we censored his profile because Abraham had posted confusing information there", because the truth is that I did not post any such information in my profile; rather, i sent him one private email, asking him if he was aware of the large sum of important physical evidence that I had never seen him discuss before.

If Gage was searching for the truth, he would not completely ignore the large sum of empirical evidence that thermite and explosives do not explain. Instead, he would address this evidence and modify his theory accordingly, so that his views are as scientific, as accurate, and as consistent with all of the important physical evidence from 9/11 as possible. Instead, Gage continues to promote non-scientific views, he continues to share only the small fraction of evidence that he wants people to see while not mentioning the large sum of empirical evidence that MUST be explained from 9/11, and he continues to deceptively act like he is a scientific person who cares about the truth despite his actions showing that he is just the opposite. This is deceptive, dishonest, and unscientific at best.

I could go on and on and on... but I would be wasting my time. Gage is obviously an intelligent person, so we truly must ask ourselves, how can someone this intelligent behave so unscientifically and unprofessionally? Is he really just that 'dumb', or is he doing this on purpose (perhaps because a boss requires him too)? I care not to speculate about the answer to such a question, because either way, Mr. Gage is misleading the 9/11 "Truth" Movement with his unscientific, unprofessional, and subtly dishonest behavior (in my humble opinion).

I absolutely and respectfully disagree with you, because I think it is more-than-obvious that Richard Gage, Steven Jones, Alex Jones, Greg Jenkins, Richard Hoagland, Jim Fetzer, and others, are the second layer of the 9/11 cover up.

Despite the fact that I strongly disagree with you, I hope you have a good weekend anyway.

Sincerely,

-Abe

Abe needs to study the subjunctive case.

Jack

Messages In This Thread
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Questions Richard Gage at AE911Truth Presentation on 4/12/2011 - by Jack White - 18-04-2011, 02:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Ellefritz's DISCOURSE AMONG THE TRUTHERS AND DENIERS OF 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 5,630 31-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Questions about the official version of 9-11-01 Peter Lemkin 13 33,273 08-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Huge Defeat for AE911TRUTH Peter Lemkin 2 14,333 31-05-2017, 05:26 AM
  911 REAL Suspect list should include Richard Clarke!...... Peter Lemkin 4 5,121 10-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Getting Real About Richard Clarke Lauren Johnson 0 2,788 13-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Ads Sponsored by ae911truth.org Adele Edisen 4 5,813 12-06-2013, 06:52 AM
  Giuliani on WTC7 questions: Get a haircut, take a shower Ed Jewett 1 2,261 29-01-2012, 10:23 AM
  Video; Seal Team 6, 911 And Virginia Tech Actors Exposed Posted on December 28, 2011 Ed Jewett 10 5,027 31-12-2011, 06:45 PM
  December 29, 2011 New 9/11 Timeline Entries Ed Jewett 0 2,000 30-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  9/11 Conference in Montreal September 8, 2011 Ed Jewett 2 3,775 12-09-2011, 08:13 AM