Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mediterranean Battlefield - Syria
Quote:The latest intel that I have received is that the USS Vincennes, far from having been scrapped, has been in the Mediterranean Sea and lobbing shells to test the "Iron Dome" the US has been constructing to save Israel from destruction when the waves of missiles are directed her way after an assault on Iran!

Okay,we have a problem.There has been a picture posted on another forum that is "allegedly" the USS Vincennes being scrapped out.I have asked Mr.Fetzer to comment on this.He has again disappeared.

Quote: As The New York Times (17 January 2012) has recently reported, the major joint US/Israeli op that had been planned has subsequently been cancelled, where some have inferred that it was because they could no longer target the Vincennes. My latest info is that she has been replaced by the USS Enterprise, an aging nuclear-powered carrier that has suffered the effects of long-term radiation exposure to its steel and appears to be the replacement target of choice.

Oh,I see.Now,we have a ship swap.That takes care of that USS Vincennes problem,eh?

Tank Movements:

Quote:Christof replied that, "from a soldier's perspective I can follow your reasoning, of course. There are some modifications I would like you to consider, however which is based on what we are getting via Russian Intelligence Chatter that the US is modifying its tank warfare tactics to adopt a kind of Blitzkrieg approach such as the Germans were using.

I also have to disagree about the supposed armor blitzkrieg scenario.The fact is the Army is moving away from this kind of warfare.Heavy armor is being downsized significantly,because with todays weaponry,these vehicles are basically sitting ducks.The longtime Armor School at Fort Knox where I trained,is being moved down to Fort Benning I believe(the Patton Museum stays at Ft.Knox).No,we will not be seeing anymore big armor battles.Does anyone think the US wants to pay to ship all those tanks to the Middle East so they can get blown to shit?I guess some people do............
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
A Mediterranean Battlefield - Syria - by Keith Millea - 25-01-2012, 05:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syria: The New Suez Attack by France, UK and Israel also Fails David Guyatt 1 10,661 25-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Syria: The Never Ending Neocon Story David Guyatt 10 57,142 11-09-2018, 09:53 AM
  Trump Does 180 Shift On Syria: Regime Change Back On The Table Lauren Johnson 4 9,608 08-09-2018, 11:07 AM
  Breaking: Us invades syria from jordan Lauren Johnson 6 37,083 04-04-2018, 08:36 AM
  Syria Interruptus: When the Worked For Climax Goes Horribly Wrong David Guyatt 0 8,518 28-01-2017, 02:00 PM
  Syria's Phoenix Assassination Programme to be Ruthlessly Terminated? David Guyatt 1 5,886 15-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama's Last Stand Against War on Syria David Guyatt 0 6,099 05-11-2016, 10:29 AM
  Consequences: The US Failed Gamble of Regime Change in Syria & Ukraine? David Guyatt 0 3,724 19-10-2016, 10:39 AM
  Syria - Israel, The Elephant in the Room? David Guyatt 0 5,040 05-10-2016, 11:15 AM
  RFK Jr.: A quick course on US policy in Syria Richard Coleman 1 5,019 28-09-2016, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin