Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Fables, Foibles, and Deception
Who cares what the general public believe? 80% believe JFK was killed by a conspiracy and that doesn't change anything.

I only care what I believe, and I've read everything that I can about 9/11, including the most unbelievable junk that wasted my time, but I've read everything available. And Gary, thanks for trying to show that Tony Summers also recognizes that 9/11 was indeed a conspiracy and covert operation, as I too believe.

Those who only know superficial aspects of such things would rather blame the acronym agencies.

BK

EDITED BY CHARLES DRAGO, AUGUST 16. REASON: Gentlemen, I've edited this post by removing unnecessary, repetitive quotes. DPF we will not permit the wasting of bandwidth by reprinting in their entireties posts appearing directly above new responses. If you wish to reference/quote particular portions of preceding posts, please learn how to do so without reposting the whole damn thing. THANKS! -- CD

Messages In This Thread
Of Fables, Foibles, and Deception - by Bill Kelly - 17-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Of Fables, Foibles, and Deception - by Bill Kelly - 17-08-2011, 03:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthrax Deception - by Graeme MacQueen - New Book on the Anthrax 'attacks'. Peter Lemkin 20 50,384 01-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Methodical Deception - 911 Very Interesting Inside The Airline Persective Peter Lemkin 90 53,312 30-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  David Ray Griffin's new book on the OBL deception Paul Rigby 2 5,540 25-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland