Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism..
Jonathan Nolan Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:JN: Do know anything more about the photos? For example, why would someone be flying around taking pictures of a Ryder truck days before it became notorious?

Proparanoid lays it all out at proparanoid.net, and I don't feel comfortable just cutting and pasting it all, especially since I take issue with one or two of his own axes to grind, but short as possible version:

National Guardsman on base was flying his ultralight around for shits and giggles. He took shots of the base from above as he circled.

National Guardsman then dies in mysterious crash of said ultralight.

Pictures are "leaked" / appear on web.

Washington Post (yeah exactly) covers story along with other connected coverage "militia distance themselves from McVeigh" and this picture of the base pops up in the article series - and elsewhere. Not just the Post, important point. Some people claim it's 100% disinfo etc. Very very unlikely. More like damage control.

DARPA is forced into admitting that the area photographed is actually an explosives factory (... exclamation point, question mark, etc.) but is quick to say "unconnected to OK City and in any case the photographs come from AFTER the "tragedy".

Internal evidence in the pictures - there's more than one - indicate they were taken BEFORE the OK City bombing.

Chemical traces in soil indicate that yes, it was indeed an explosives lab. In the same way indian reservations are used for all sorts of crazy and unsafe purposes by the feds, so too was this base.

Interesting final point: the type of explosives at the "lab" are identical to those MOST researchers believe to be, on the facts, used as the cutter charges within the OK City building.

At that point, it became almost exactly the same sort of "Oswald was KGB but we couldn't tell anyone" full court press disinfo from the government and lapdog media.

Extra "details" were "leaked" and at the time almost no investigator understood how subtle and devious the control system is when someone has genuinely uncovered part of the magic trick. So then down the false rabbit holes almost everyone went. Other example of this is the "unwanted by the FBI" John Doe #2 who has been identified slam dunk guaranteed - down the memory hole that one went too.

Crucial point for people, and I'm not kidding. This specific issue, this specific part of the OK City murders, will definitely get you watched, hacked, shut down, hurt. For real.

As my dear Swedish Granny used to say: Ufda.

Thanks. I haven't heard that before.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - by Lauren Johnson - 07-02-2016, 04:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Oklahoma City Bombing: A 'Noble" Lie Adele Edisen 12 25,922 01-03-2021, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Ryan Murtha
  The OKC Bombing thread: Surveillance Camera Footage Richard Booth 51 42,028 31-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  A Noble Lie - OK City Bombing. Dawn Meredith 15 18,572 18-04-2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  I was told that 'Terrorism' and the War on Terrorism was the next 'big thing' in 1976 Peter Lemkin 8 12,653 08-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  WORMWOOD - Errol Morris, MK-ULTRA, and the death of Frank Olson revisited Anthony Thorne 7 13,573 20-02-2018, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  'Everything that you thought you knew about Stalin is false' Lauren Johnson 11 26,733 20-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  9/11, the JFK Assassination, and the Oklahoma City Bombing as a Strategy of Tension Adele Edisen 1 4,507 26-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Nine Months Before Op. Northwoods, Government Leaders Suggested False Flag Terror in Dominican Rep. Magda Hassan 5 5,855 21-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  16th Street Baptist Church bombing Cynthia Wesley Carole Robertson Addie Mae Collins Denise McNair Magda Hassan 0 4,984 15-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  ultra-rare 'Double Eagle' coin pursued by the Secret Service for 70 years Bernice Moore 0 3,180 30-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore