Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:They stop at a resort a few miles Zirahuen--a very strange place. No expense has been spared in this poverty stricken nation. It reminds him of a village from Alps--a mixture of Mexican and German with large gingerbread a-frame chalets.

He says that at 6am, Deutschland Uber Alles blasts out of the loudspeakers. He says he went to sleep in Mexico and woke up the the Third Reich. The children are lined up and put through a series of martial like marches to the rhythm of drum as they are marched off to school. Many of them are very fair skinned and some are blond.

He concludes these are some refugees from Germany keeping their culture alive.

Consider: put operation Paperclip together with the fact that this area was being established by the Reagan administration (which is really GHWB and all that goes with that). Sounds velly intawesting.

Reference: p320ff.

Lauren - we know that at least one Nazis in lederhosen enclave existed in the Andes mountains in Chile.

It was home to an international paedophile network.

It was home to secret weapons research.

It was where the Chilean secret police went to torture their most obstinate victims under Washington's military dictator Pinochet.

It was where humans rights campaigners and "leftists" were disappeared.

It was the logistical hub of the fascist Operation Condor.

It's name was Colonia Dignidad.

There are DPF threads here and here.

Jan, I had you in mind when I posted this obscure reference. To my mind it is one of those Levendaesque connections. Bush -- Nazis -- World Domination -- Children. Shudder.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA - by Lauren Johnson - 22-10-2012, 07:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Book; Cheny and Bush; ; Differ on 911. Iraq Bernice Moore 0 2,833 01-09-2011, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Bush the lesser's Memoirs Magda Hassan 1 3,222 27-04-2010, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Anyone read this book on Clinton/Bush/CIA? Peter Lemkin 15 11,114 26-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Family Of Secrets :The Bush Family Dynasty by Russ Baker Peter Lemkin 13 11,813 14-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein