PDA

View Full Version : June 4th 1968

Greg Burnham
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I visited the El Cortez Hotel in downtown San Diego last evening near dusk. On June 4th, 1968 (44 years ago) I went to see
Senator Robert F. Kennedy speak there with my mother and one of my sisters. I was 11 years old at the time. As his open
convertible was pulling out of the hotel's parking garage several of his personal body guards (the Secret Service were not
as yet assigned to protect presidential candidates until AFTER he was assassinated) noticed that he was standing to wave at
the crowd. They grabbed him and forced him back into his seat. When he landed, I lunged across the barrier ropes and grabbed
him by the lapel and tie. He looked right at me and smiled broadly. Then someone lightly tapped my hand several times until I
let go. But, I will never forget his smile--his warmth. He seemed to draw energy from human contact. I definitely drew energy
from it.

The next night (44 years ago today) I watched his life force leak inexorably from his head wound. As we watched through the
night, keeping a vigil, I know that I wasn't alone in feeling that perhaps he would pull through if we just kept hope. And then, he
was gone.

Memories...

Keith Millea
06-05-2012, 10:20 PM
WOW......!!!!!...

Magda Hassan
06-06-2012, 01:40 AM
WOW......!!!!!...
What he said.

Albert Doyle
06-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Thane Eugene Cesar. Deep angel of death...

Dawn Meredith
06-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Another sad anniversary. Our last best hope. Bobby.
Greg, I knew he would not make it from the second I heard he was shot. I was numb for a year. Still sad.

Two months ago a friend I have had since 1973 during a disagreement over music censorship threw in how great it was that RFK had been killed.
I have not called him since and will not. Prior to that we'd talk at least weekly. Since I know he will never apologise I will not contact him.
I used to put up with more bs then I am now willing to. Life's too short for that level of irrational anger.

Dawn

Charles Drago
06-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Thane Eugene Cesar. Deep angel of death...

Doubt it.

Albert Doyle
06-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Doubt it.

He lied about the gun.

Charles Drago
06-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Cesar was a fallback patsy. The "drew his gun to protect RFK" lie would have been expand to "and accidently shot RFK while trying to return fire" if necessary.

In addition, non-deep politics-informed interest in Cesar directs attention away from the likely scenario AND thickens the cover-up's protective coating of cognitive dissonance.

Phil Dragoo
06-06-2012, 09:21 PM
I passed through Brothers at this point last night.

Having read the Turner-Christian, Klaber-Melanson, and Shane O’Sullivan books, seen the work of Thomas Noguchi and the acoustics test, how precious that Manny Pena and Hank Hernandez of the LAPD who ran SUS and ran over anybody not fingering Sirhan were AID/CIA.

How precious that Cesar’s H & R 922 was not sold before this night and matched the signature of five of the thirteen shots.

Of course he may merely be a plausible firebreak.

What’s clear is that Sirhan didn’t fire any shot point-blank from behind Robert Kennedy.

The beast in the mists could not abide examination by this man.

Its carping harpies and shrieking fairies of the media (yoohoo, Chris Matthews) will not do the duty of the fourth estate, what these poseurs tout poutingly, “speaking truth to power.”

Thing like that could get you killed.

As the Brothers understood down to the ground.

Petition some apparatchik for a “new trial” for Sirhan?

Under a POTUS who screens Joannides from the solar power he touts?

Seize the day; no quarter for liars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPDxGb2bbk&feature=related

Albert Doyle
06-08-2012, 01:33 PM
RFK dropped to the floor right around the same instant Thane Eugene Cesar was right behind him with his gun drawn. There's only a brief instant the shot could have been fired with the players all in set positions.

Charles Drago
06-08-2012, 01:44 PM
There's only a brief instant the shot could have been fired with the players all in set positions.

Please share, in detail, the particulars of the time-motion study that leads you to this conclusion.

Define precisely "brief instant" -- itself a meaninglessly vague and thus worthless measurement.

Indicate which of the 8-15 shots you are referencing.

Cite the justification for eliminating a second gunman other than Cesar from consideration.

Albert Doyle
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
I believe this comes down to Noguchi's powder burns and the set position of someone who could have gotten that close. Technical Services is capable of bizarre stuff like sleeve guns etc so anything is possible but it still requires a set instant where that happened. Obviously right before the drop to the floor or immediately after. In any case, once Cesar lied about the gun he became deep.

I believe someone posted there were only two gun frequency signatures captured on the audio. Sirhan's gun and Cesar's.

Seamus Coogan
06-08-2012, 02:43 PM
GB thats great mate really interesting. Mobbing RFK thats so rad!!!!Having to be pulled off him as an 11 year old is even better!

Al I find CD's angle pretty interesting with regards to Caesers fall back position i.e I wrong place wrong time excuse BS he woulda pulled. But yeah I also agree with you as well there's all manner of hidden shit that could have been used. Hell the amount of people that got shot in the room is crazy. The question is what CD thinks happened and who was the gunman that fired the shot into the back of RFK's head. I am open to anything bar Sirhan Sirhan being the loan nut. We all know thats a big crock of shite! So CD if could give us you're run down it'd be cool to get you're feedback. I don't think Al is disagreeing with you in any way or shape at all. But Al if you could clarify the times as CD asked that would be excellent as well.

Jan Klimkowski
06-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I am open to anything bar Sirhan Sirhan being the loan nut.

Seamus - quality typo.

I'll loan you a peanut in exchange for a freshly roasted cashew....

Phil Dragoo
06-09-2012, 02:01 AM
http://www.jfkcia.com/main/?p=55

Evan Freed Affidavit

1. I, Evan Phillip Freed, declare as follows:

I am an attorney at law, duly licensed to practice in this State.

During the Presidential Campaign of 1968, I was a full time college student at California State University, and was also working part-time as a photographer for Copley News Service and the Culver City Star News. In that capacity, I was assigned to travel with and cover the Robert Kennedy Presidential campaign.
I traveled on Senator Kennedy’s plane, along with other members of the news media, through California and Oregon. I spent time speaking to Senator Kennedy and his wife, and had no difficulty gaining excellent camera advantage to document the events taking place.

On the evening of the 1968 California primary, I was present at the Ambassador Hotel in a room directly adjacent to Senator Kennedy’s. We had been awaiting election results. Eventually the Senator and his staff left to go downstairs to the Embassy Room to deliver a victory speech. I accompanied the Senator on the elevator, and entered an area of the Embassy Room set aside for press photographers.

During the Senator’s speech, a scuffle broke out where I was standing among several news photographers, and I was hit in the face with a large newsreel camera. My camera was also broken in the scuffle, and I decided to go to a quiet area to attempt repairs. I immediately went into the Embassy Room pantry area, arriving there about 5 minutes prior to the end of the Senator’s speech.

Nothing in the pantry area seemed unusual, however, I do recall the following. Two men who looked very similar in appearance and clothing were moving about the pantry area. One man was wearing lighter clothing than the other, and he was holding a drink glass in his hand. The 2nd man was standing near the south wall of the pantry, directly across from a large metal serving table. The men never stood together, however, they appeared to be looking at each other from time-to-time. I did not pay particular attention to the 2nd man, although I do recall thinking that he was the other man’s brother. I assumed that they were in the pantry to avoid the large crowd in the Embassy Room.

At one point, the man with the drink asked me how long the Senator’s speech would last, and I told him I did not know. He also asked hotel kitchen employees in the pantry where he could get some ice for his drink, and they directed him to an ice machine next to the door leading into the Embassy Room. The man with the drink was Sirhan Sirhan.

When the Senator entered the pantry, he was followed by a crowd of reporters and guests. I was standing at the entrance to the pantry, and walked along the Senator’s right side until he paused near the metal serving table inside the pantry. There appeared to be some confusion at that time with some persons telling the Senator to go back up the freight elevator, and others telling him to go into an adjacent room (I believe the California Room) where the press were waiting. I assumed he would go to meet the press, and I took a few steps in front of him. I was facing the Senator’s right side at that time, about 4 feet away. It was at this time that shooting began.

I saw the 2nd man (wearing the darker clothing) who had been in the pantry with Sirhan during the speech pointing a gun in an upward angle at the Senator. Based on the sound I heard, I believe the first shot came from this man’s gun. In the background, about 6-8 feet from me, I could see Sirhan firing a revolver held in his right hand in the direction of the Senator. People in the crowd were screaming and grabbing Sirhan, and I remember they were holding his arm as he was shooting. I cannot say how many shots were fired by Sirhan or by the second gunman.

As the crowd rushed towards Sirhan, they passed by the 2nd gunman. He was backing away, towards the east end of the pantry. I was shoved by the surge of the crowd back against the south wall of the pantry, where I was alone next to another door that exited into the Embassy Room.

At that time, I observed the 2nd gunman running in my direction. He was not holding a gun at that time. Another man was running behind him in the same direction yelling at me, “Stop that guy, stop him.” There was no one else other than the 2nd gunman that he could have been yelling at. This took place just as I was opening the door to the Embassy Room to get some help.

As the 2nd gunman came to the door, the man pursuing him yelled to me again, “Get him, get it!” As the 2nd gunman passed through the door, the man pursuing him tried to grab him but failed. Both men ran into the Embassy Room. The 2nd gunman ran directly out the east doors of the Embassy Room. The man running after him almost fell as he came through the pantry doors, and he continued running in the same direction as the second gunman. I never saw either of these men again.

I went back into the pantry, and soon realized I could be of little help. I tried preventing people from entering the room, and hotel staff soon took over that task. I then went back upstairs to the Senator’s room, speaking briefly with Milton Berle, one of the few people who had stayed behind when the Senator had gone downstairs.

I place a couple of phone calls from the room to my family to advise them that I was not injured in the shooting. I assumed they had been watching the events on live television. I then returned to the pantry, where I gave my name, address and phone number to an LAPD officer who had arrived at the scene. I then left the Ambassador Hotel, eventually going home.

It was not until several weeks later that I was contacted by LAPD to give a statement. My recollection is that over a month went by until I was asked to come to Parker Center to speak to detectives investigating the case. I met with several LAPD detectives, and told them what I have stated above. They asked me to look through photographs taken in the Embassy Room the night of the shooting, and to point myself out. After doing this, I was asked whether or not the man pursuing the 2nd gunman could have been yelling, “Get an ambulance” or “Get a doctor.” I told them that was not correct, but they insisted I had been incorrect in what I heard. Although I have a description of the man who pursued the 2nd gunman, I was never asked to look for him in photos, or otherwise produce a drawing of him. I made it very clear that the 2nd gunman look very much like Sirhan, except that his clothing was darker in color and coordinated.
At the end of my interview, the detectives asked me to send them all my photographs I had taken of the Senator. They said they wanted to try to locate Sirhan in the crowds. They promised to return the negatives to me, however, they never did, insisting they had been mixed up with all the others.
I was eventually contacted by the FBI, who interviewed me at my home. They asked me specific questions, mainly about Sirhan. They seemed to be avoiding asking me questions about the 2nd gunman, although I told them the same things I have stated above.

Other than a news crew sent to my home by Baxter Ward (Channel 9 News) several years later, I have never spoken to the press about these events. I have never desired publicity in this matter, and I have no opinion as to who fired the shot or shots that killed Senator Kennedy. My purpose in making these statements now is to help insure that a fair investigation is conducted in this case.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed this 13th day of May, 1992, at Los Angeles, California.

This doppelganger was seen with Sirhan and others in visits to RFK events prior to the election-night gala.

I would add that Michael Calder (JFK vs. CIA) is working with the Project to determine the identity of the researcher in the 1974 video and stills:

http://rfkproject.homestead.com/Please-Identify-This-Voice.html

Charles Drago
06-09-2012, 02:26 PM
The second gunman described in this written statement could not have been Thane Eugene Cesar.

Albert Doyle
06-09-2012, 03:51 PM
I see. This is new to me. Dual patsy probably firing a gun identical to Cesar's. Mr Freed is lucky he didn't suffer any accidents or fatal health problems.

These are also the shots from the right that Nina Rhodes Hughes heard, no doubt.

Maybe Cesar had some mind tinkering done to him, maybe not.

The doppleganger ruse intended to confuse potential witnesses that they saw a man with Sirhan's face shoot RFK one way or the other.

Time to storm the Bastille folks...

Peter Lemkin
06-10-2012, 10:25 AM
The very assassins and 'changers of real history' / 'history assassins' who have tried to besmirch RFK's legacy and popularity are challenged in this piece by the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p00stmyv In June 1968, Senator Robert Kennedy was gunned down during his campaign for the American presidency.
Amid the nationwide mourning that followed, his funeral train travelled from New York to Washington with huge crowds lining the tracks. Witness speaks to Kennedy's former press secretary and to his former bodyguard.

Unlike Greg, I missed RFK at his final campaign speech, but my father and I saw him speak just three days prior in the NY area. Needless to say, we were devastated at the news...following so soon after the assassination of MLK and with the echoes of DP still ringing in our ears. The same Cabal did them all in...and so many others. That Cabal is still around, even if some of the original personages were not. It is a force, not just a grouping of people. It must be exposed and stopped before it stops America and the entire Planet - very soon for both!

Seamus Coogan
06-10-2012, 11:57 AM
I am open to anything bar Sirhan Sirhan being the loan nut.

Seamus - quality typo.

I'll loan you a peanut in exchange for a freshly roasted cashew....

Make it a Brazil handsome!!!!

Dawn Meredith
06-10-2012, 01:06 PM
The second gunman described in this written statement could not have been Thane Eugene Cesar.

Cesar was the person closest to the kill shot position, from all that I have seen and read, but this does not preclude a third gun, or more. Nor does it preclude the notion that the gunman identified in this affidavit was able to get close enough in to have fired the kill shots.

Dawn

Albert Doyle
06-10-2012, 02:30 PM
You have to imagine a person who saw the 2nd gunman shoot RFK who then ran after him yelling "get that man" is somebody who would not have quietly forgotten it afterwards. So there's probably an unknown dead American hero out there somewhere nobody knows about.

Charles Drago
06-10-2012, 03:28 PM

Cesar was the person closest to the kill shot position, from all that I have seen and read, but this does not preclude a third gun, or more. Nor does it preclude the notion that the gunman identified in this affidavit was able to get close enough in to have fired the kill shots.

Dawn

Alas, given the theft and sequestering by the LAPD of Scott Enyart's photos (among God knows how many additional views of the shooting), it is impossible to falsify (shades of JF!) the contention that "Cesar was the person closest to the kill shot position."

Charles Drago
06-10-2012, 03:30 PM
You have to imagine a person who saw the 2nd gunman shoot RFK who then ran after him yelling "get that man" is somebody who would not have quietly forgotten it afterwards. So there's probably an unknown dead American hero out there somewhere nobody knows about.

Or -- as counter-intuitive as it may seem -- Get That Man Man may have been running interference.

Lauren Johnson
06-10-2012, 03:39 PM

Or -- as counter-intuitive as it may seem -- Get That Man Man may have been running interference.

Here is one scenario: the guy yelling "get that man" is not the shooter but is now carrying the gun. If they grab the man, he has no gun and is released. The guy with the gun just keeps going.

Greg Burnham
06-10-2012, 04:27 PM

I agree, Charles. The man "acting out a pursuit scenario" no doubt was an accomplice, imo.

Albert Doyle
06-10-2012, 05:55 PM

I've already considered that. If someone's relative or coworker had gone to the speech and simply disappeared somebody would have mentioned it. If the 2nd gunman had passed-off his weapon and was tackled and apprehended without any weapon it would clear him. His facial resemblance to Sirhan would be used to claim that an understandable mistake was made. However this man would not clear a paraffin test if he ever got to that stage. Perhaps the good samaritan was convinced staying quiet was in his best interest?

Still though, this fails to completely clear the hurdles of counter-intuitiveness because any identification would eventually be prone to deep research scrutiny.

Charles Drago
06-10-2012, 07:11 PM

I've already considered that. If someone's relative or coworker had gone to the speech and simply disappeared somebody would have mentioned it. If the 2nd gunman had passed-off his weapon and was tackled and apprehended without any weapon it would clear him. His facial resemblance to Sirhan would be used to claim that an understandable mistake was made. However this man would not clear a paraffin test if he ever got to that stage. Perhaps the good samaritan was convinced staying quiet was in his best interest?

Still though, this fails to completely clear the hurdles of counter-intuitiveness because any identification would eventually be prone to deep research scrutiny.

Not bad.

But "identification" would have been false, verifiable on the scene, and later "lost." Also, "deep research scrutiny" not only was anticipated; it would be welcomed for the cognitive dissonance it could be counted on to stir among the scrutinizers and their audiences.

Phil Dragoo
06-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Ace Security Guard Thane Eugene Cesar was the delivery man.

Waiting behind the partition jutting into the pantry aisle was Sirhan II.

Others steered the target one way while misdirecting protectors another.

The shouting pursuer may have reported the incident to SUS.

SUS was run by Manny Pena and Hank Hernandez with AID/CIA links.

Inconvenient witnesses were ignored or intimidated.

Inconvenient evidence was confiscated and destroyed.

Cesar owned an H & R 922 which he lied he’d sold before the event.

Did the kill weapon enter on his person, and leave the same way.

No one checked him, and his statements are not trustworthy.

Had suspicion fallen on him his fallback was counterfire on the attacker.

Perhaps the weapon was taken from him, used, and returned to him.

Moldea in 1995 writes of clearing him with polygraphs.

Perhaps the flutter hinges on a prepared mind and the right questions.

Did you shoot the senator is not was your revolver used to shoot the senator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSpoVH0c-Dw&feature=related

Not live, not a piano roll, not a piano.

See also, Kurt Vonnegut, Cat’s Cradle. See the cat; see the cradle.

Or not.

Albert Doyle
06-11-2012, 01:42 PM
If the chaser was genuine a good detective might want to be looking for a speech antendee who died in a car crash on the way home or some other post Ambassador incident.

In such a free nation as America why get hung-up on a totally innocent man sitting in jail for decades in order to cover government murderers and traitorous Nazis.

Phil Dragoo
07-10-2012, 03:52 AM
Received today from the Public Inquiry Unit over signature of C. Hallinin for Kamala Harris:

. . .we appreciate the time and effort. . .unable to assist you. This office has no authority to provide advice or representation to defendants. In addition, the role of the Attorney General's Office is to represent the State of California in criminal appellate cases and to advocate that convictions be upheld.

Subtext reads: Sirhan was quite capable of the same magic shooting as Oswald or Ray, to wit, point blank shots from three feet away, rear shots from front--

--go back to your videoscreen and watch dancing with transexuals. We have this justice thing totally.

Note: This is merely a state attorney general; should your narcotics organization wish to inquire about the Guns for Thugs Program, direct inquiries to Eric Holder, Dept AK 47, Stone Wall Armory, Washington, DC, 60468.